​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lee on Lorraine Kelly Show, Monday 15 June

I'm really looking forward to Lee on the Lorraine Kelly show next Monday (08.30-09.25 am on ITV).

Seems ages since he did a TV interview! If I'm lucky, I'll be able to catch it before I leave for work.

Re: Lee on Lorraine Kelly Show, Monday 15 June

I shall have to wait till I'm home, and hope that the Sky box worked - I have to be at my desk by 8.30 on Monday. I might take a sneaky peek, though!

Looking forward to this already.

I'm looking forward to this!

Please could someone post a link to the interview as I will not be able to see it.

Flippin Heck Lorraine you could have put his anouncement in a different way
Hubby shouts up the stairs while getting dressed lees going to hollywood
No way your kidding me no one said anything about that little bombshell
That's it pettion going to be started can't leave us what we going to do now
Hubby killing himself laughing making coffee good job its not April fools day then
You can guess wbere the coffee nearly went ? Pleased I saw what be really said looking gorgeous as ever with his haircut I'm back to normal now luv mazza x

Naughty OH, Mazza!

Just watched the interview - Lee seemed relaxed and comfortable and looked great!

I tried to catch a sneaky peek while at work. he looked good

Andrea aka Petrus has posted some lovely screen caps on the Meadaholics facebook page.
Here is a one of them.
 photo ITVlorraine.jpg

Mazza the only way he would go to Hollywood would be to further his career. Now you really would not want to begrudge him more success would you? But while Betsy is still young he may not do it.

Oh that scary moment when you take something out of context or hear it wrongly! I'll not lie... I'd miss him if he did go to Hollywood but when all's said and done, it's his job and he has to choose the best career moves when they're offered.

Ooooh! very nice Mr Mead. Looking sharp, relaxed but confident and absolutely gorgeous on Lorraine's Programme yesterday morning.
A really lovely interview.

Yes, he did look good yesterday.
But I wish LK would have let him get a word in edgeways!