​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Exciting News - Lee and Stephen "Both Sides Now"

A new venture announced by Officially Lee Mead and with their own Facebook page:

BothSidesNow

Sounds very exciting!

Re: Exciting News - Lee and Stephen "Both Sides Now"

Great news! Can't wait to hear more!

Fantastic News. Thanks Linda for posting it.

Both gorgeous and talented. Hope I can go to one of these!

Delighted to hear about this!

As an extra, Lee & Stephen sang the title song, "Both Sides Now", as a duet, on Saturday night, completely unrehe****d. It was stunning!

The first date has been announced for this already - 29th November, in Horsham. Details below, as copied from "Steve & Lee - Both Sides Now" FB page.

"We are now able to let you know that Steve and Lee will be performing at the Capitol Theatre, Horsham on 29th November at 7.30pm with their new show BOTH SIDES NOW. Please understand this is a PILOT show and a lot will depend on how it goes - if it goes well then we would hope to see more shows in 2016. We have arranged 2 days priority booking for you with the venue. These will be on 16 and 17 July - the Box Office Number is 01403 750 220 (we understand the Box Office is open from 0945 until 7pm each day). Please quote ECLIPSE when booking. There will be no on-line booking until 20th July when tickets are opened up for sale to the general public.

We are planning two other PILOT shows at the end of October/beginning of November - so, as soon as we can we will let you have details but there is still work going on behind the scenes at the moment for these two shows."

This was posted on Face Book

Just as a heads-up for everyone - the first two Steve and Lee shows - BOTH SIDES NOW - will be held at The Pheasantry in London on Saturday 31 October and Sunday 1 November. These are confirmed but are not yet on sale....please watch the Pizza Express/Pheasantry website for details as we are anti****ting they will be on sale in the next few days. We are unable to offer priority booking for this venue unfortunately - so please book as soon as you see the shows advertised if you can. www.pizzaexpresslive.com

Thank you!

Tickets have now gone on sale for the two performances at The Pheasantry. Better get in quick if you want a ticket

Tickets for both nights are now showing on the booking website as SOLD OUT! Wow that was in less than an hour. Really pleased for Lee and Steve.

I dithered and missed out on a Sunday ticket so if anyone has a spare i'd be interested. Thanks.

Quick update. I rang the Pheasantry and managed to get a ticket for Sunday. There are still a few odds available if you missed out. Definitely ring to check.

Big hugs for the lovely lady who booked for me - she knows who she is!

Priority booking now open for Horsham on 29th November, thanks as usual to Eclipse for arranging this.

Call 01403 750220 and mention 'Eclipse'.

Just bought mine - excited!

I hope everyone looking for tickets for the Horsham concert managed to get good seats. It sounds as though the box office was rather busy!

If anyone is interested in the Pheasantry dates but hasn't got tickets yet, on-line booking is currently available:

http://www.pizzaexpresslive.com/popList.aspx

Last few seats remaining I would imagine