​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Casualty S29 E38 'Heart over Head'

Finally some decent screen time for Lofty, although he didn't have a lot to say beyond "Check".

Lofty bits and screen caps are on the website.

Re: Casualty S29 E38 'Heart over Head'

A good episode, I thought.

The Dylan/Lofty double act was brilliant. The conversation about reducing the patient's gullibility levels (LOFTY: Can you do that?) was priceless!

I also loved the 'Holistic Healer' guy, who went outside for a cigarette at the end!

Zoe/Max are still working through their issues - this week was a bit daft, but the scene between them at the end was sweet.

Charlie/Louis - that scene in the (oddly empty) 'drug den' was odd. I always find Charlie in these kinds of scenes a bit cringeworthy. He's better in the hospital setting, when he's doing his job, or offering wise words of advice to other characters. Incidentally, Louis is the healthiest looking drug addict I've ever seen!

Robyn/Zach - I honestly don't know what to make of Zach. I can't work out if he's supposed to be that clingy and creepy, or if the actor is just plain bad! Assuming that it's not just really, really bad acting, I wonder if he's going to be reluctant to 'let go', and start stalking Robyn?

I think the whole Robyn/Zach storyline (bar Robyn's side of things in last night's ep, when she came across as level-headed, kind and handled the 'break-up' with surprising maturity) has been badly written. We went from Robyn waxing lyrical about Zach constantly, to deciding that there was no 'spark' in the space of about 3 eps! Meanwhile, Zach went from cool, sexy biker to creepy, possessive oddball in the space of the same 3 eps!