​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Casualty S29 E45 - Two for one Lofty: 'Forsaking All Others - Part 1' and 'Mrs Walker-To-Be'

Lofty bits are up on the website - love all the screencaps, especially from the mini episode.

Enjoy!

Re: Casualty S29 E45 - Two for one Lofty: 'Forsaking All Others - Part 1' and 'Mrs Walker-To-Be

I loved the Lofty/Max scenes in the mini-ep!

What was Lofty trying to do with the bags of saline?

Aww, his comment (after Max said "You're my best mate!") about how no-one had ever said that to him before was quite sad. Bless him!

Re: Casualty S29 E45 - Two for one Lofty: 'Forsaking All Others - Part 1' and 'Mrs Walker-To-Be

Thanks Lin. My favourite so far is still the mini episode, loved the Max and Lofty bit with lots of close ups of Lofty looking gorgeous . Also, thought the bit where Zoe was stuck in the loo and ranting on about her ***ure MiL not knowing she was outside the door was funny . I got locked in the loo once on one of our WJ tour trips . Fortunately, one of our number comes on tour equipped like a Boy Scout (be prepared) - you should feel the weight of her suitcase - and she had a mini screw driver in her bag and managed to get me out.

We'll have to wait now to see what happens next. Hope Zoe and Dylan aren't leaving as I like both of them (though there are one or two I'd gladly see the back of )