​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lee On BBC Radio Bristol

There was a lovely interview on BBC Radio Bristol today.

LINKY THING

Starts about 40 mins in.

I agree with Lee's comments on TV talent shows and on the judges. I cant take Cheryl Thingy-Whatsit seriously when she attempts to comment on people's singing!

I think Lee would make a great TV talent show judge. He actually knows what he's talking about and I can imagine him being constructive, which is what the contestants need.

Lee coming back to the WE would be good. I notice that Finding Neverland is coming to the WE next year (Lee as JM Barrie?). Also, there's a limited run of Sunset Boulevard next year, with Glenn Close as Norma Desmond. Lee would make a fab Joe Gillis!

Re: Lee On BBC Radio Bristol

Lee is also to be "on the sofa" at BBC Points West right about now. We should have a recording up on the website later tonight for those not able to watch it live.

Re: Lee On BBC Radio Bristol

Jo I have seen Finding Neverland with Matthew Morrison and while I was not blown away by it at the time, I thought it was the type of musical that Lee would fit. Big number, dancing with ensemble, etc. on the stage all the time. Now the beard and scottish accent though if you listen MM is not using one this time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fevDew-8oSo