​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Pheasantry

Hi, just a quick question for any of you that have been to The Pheasantry.

Do you have to eat there before the show? Never been before and not sure if we'll get there until just before it starts (missing out the food).

We don't want to miss out on a good seat of course either, but not sure how the venue works., so do we just grab a seat when we do arrive or are seats allocated? There will be two of us and of course we would like to sit together.

Thanks for your time everyone. x

Re: The Pheasantry

Hi Natalie!

Good to see you here in the Forum. Welcome!

The Pheasantry is an amazing venue. You may eat in the restaurant before the show, but you can also order food and drink at your seat. It's basically a supper-club, so seats are at small tables. People generally begin standing in line an hour or so before the doors to the club open in order to get the tables they want. This is not absolutely necessary, but seats are not assigned in advance.

However, the venue is very intimate and apparently management have rearranged seating to be more accommodating, so you will enjoy the show no matter where you sit. And you will be seated together for sure.

This will be an amazing show - Lee and Stephen are terrific together! I hope you will post a bit of a review afterwards for those of us who cannot be there.

Thank you for your quick reply, I do really appreciate it! We now have a better idea of what to expect, which is really helpful.

Have seen Stephen as Lee's guest at previous concerts and they are both amazing. Seen them both separately in various places as well. Super excited for next week to see them again (and to see all the fans of course who will be there!).

Will try to remember to post a review as well, though it will probably be full of me gushing about how great they both are! Lol!

xx

Welcome Natalie! Have a fantastic evening, it will spoil you being in such a great venue. If you arrive just before they come on, then just order some drinks, you may not want a mouthful of pasta when Lee looks in your direction!

That is very true! How embarrassing would that be! x

And gushing about Lee is perfectly all right - and completely understandable!

Welcome to the forum Natalie
gushing about Lee is what we do best in these parts. so you are in very good company.

As Lin has already mentioned people start making a line on the steps down to the venue a while before the doors open.
So if you can get there it will give you time to grab a quick bite have a drink and relax before the show starts.
It is a lovely venue and I don't think there are any "bad seats"
you will be seated together and you will be among very like mined people
see you there.

Thank you for all the replies. Really looking forward to next Sunday now! x

I hope you enjoy the show tonight Natalie - from the tweets about the first show last night, the omens are good