General Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: Lee CD/Tour Media Promo/Interviews

Lee as the Doctor - I like that idea!

So do I! If we got Lee as the Doctor I could almost forgive David Tennant for leaving!

Lee coming up on BBC Radio Essex from 2pm.

Starting with a play of 'Luck Be A Lady'.

Talking about Chitty. It's looking to return to the West End in 2018 and Lee would love to be in it.

Strictly - he'd love to do it, but worries that he wouldn't be able to pick up the c****ography quickly enough.

Lee would love to play the Phantom in POTO.

A play of 'I'll See You In My Dreams'.

Lee loves performing with his own band on tour. "...like scoring a goal at Wembley!"

Lord Arthur Savile - 147 pages!

Lee likes to push himself.

Talking about ADWD. Hoping to put a show together to celebrate 10 years since ADWD.

Reprising the role of Joseph when he's 90!

Panto at the Palladium. Half a million pound set and real horses on stage! Blimey!

Aaah, nice interview!

A lovely interview at the Cliffs theatre in Southend, to promote the tour:-

LINKY THING

"I'm phenomenal!"

Also, an interview on LBC radio (which is also repeated tomorrow night:-

LINKY THING

A nice little interview with Lee about his favourite places:-

LINKY THING

The haunted hotel sounds interesting.

With thanks to the Timeline, a nice interview in the East Anglian Daily Times:-

LINKY THING

Interesting comment about the two possible projects on offer.

That photo of him in the pink sweater and flat cap!

A nice little interview with Gloucestershire Live:-

LINKY THING

I think I could just about have forced myself to watch Lee in the jungle for three weeks or so, wearing not very much! That being said, I completely understand why he wouldn't do it.

Also, it looks like Lee might be on TV today (BBC South East Today), so look out for that anyone in the South East!

Thanks for passing those interviews on! I really enjo*** them and that promotional video made me a little bit woozy, can't think why!

Lee is due to be on Gaby Roslin's show on BBC Radio London this afternoon. The show started at 12pm - not sure when Lee is on, but I'm listening now. Today's guests are Sam Bailey (X-Factor winner), David Hunter (was a contestant on the JCS casting show and is currently in 'Kinky Boots'), Lee and Ben Forster (JSC casting show winner).

Lee and Ben Forster coming up after the news, taking about the Palladium 'Broadway In Concert' concert.

Interesting discussion about TV talent shows. Whilst I can understand about the need for contestants to be entertaining, I agree with what Lee and Ben were saying - that it should be about talent, not about talentless 'joke' acts.

Ooh, an unaccompanied song coming up from Lee (after a play of a song from Ben's album).

Nice song from Ben's album (he's on vocal rest, hence not singing live).

Husabye Mountain...oh....my...goodness!!! *THUD*

Now, Lee, David Hunter and Sam Bailey singing Falling Slowly acapella, and doing a phenomenal job!

Now singing out to Lee's recording of ADWD!

Nice interview and lovely singing!

I know the tour is now (sadly) over, but this wonderful review really does sum up Lee in concert.

The Sussex Newspaper

Thanks A/Liz. Agreed, it's a fabulous review and very well deserved. Paul Lucas Scott has summed up Lee's performance exactly how many of us would describe it - almost all of Lee's concerts are like this too. No CD can ever compare with seeing and hearing Lee sing live.

That's a lovely review.

1 2