​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Apologies - revised dates for sale

Hi, huge apologies - I've checked the tickets to get the seat numbers and they're a little different to the first lot I listed. Here are the correct listings.

3/12 Seat C19. Sorry, I really thought I had one on the front row for this.

4/1 A24
5/1 A10
7/1 B7

I'm asking £30 for the Christmas concert and £20 for the panto seats. I'll be happy to wait till after Christmas for a payment.

One day I will get a real brain.

Re: Apologies - revised dates for sale

I have a feeling that Row C for the Christmas Concert is the front row, Tanith (rows A and B not available, presumably because of the show that is in situ).

So sorry to hear that you won't be able to make it there, and also the panto.

Good. I'm so relieved I'm not quite senile yet!
I'm sad about the situation but sometimes relatives have to come first.

Okay, it looks as if I have no takers. Understandable at this time of year with all the other expenses. So I'm going to try my luck with the theatre for the Southend tickets - they may not let me return the tickets but it's worth a try - and how about the London seat C19 going free to a good home? I'd really like somebody to have it and (emotional blackmail time) you wouldn't want Lee to see that empty seat in the front row, now, would you? First person to message me will get the ticket.

The concert ticket is off to a good home and I've had a couple of messages about panto tickets. I'm so glad these won't be wasted.