​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lee Radio Interview (Gabby Roslin - BBC Radio London)

Just started listening.

Lee's g/f in the studio.

Betsy is '7 going on 12'!:laughing:

Oooh, he's going to sing 'All Of Me'!:grinning: Lovely! His voice is like velvet and so expressive!:heart_eyes: It's hard to believe this is live! Blimey!

He was asked to be in 'Sunset Boulevard' next year! Blimey, that would have been fab, but I can understand why he turned it down!

Fans are so hardcore!:grin:

Impromptu White Christmas sing-along!:laughing:

Lee singing 'Let Her Down Easy'! Another stunning performance!:heart_eyes:

Aaah, now he's off...I think he has somewhere to be tonight!:smiley:

Re: Lee Radio Interview (Gabby Roslin - BBC Radio London)

Thanks for the information Jo, hoping to listen to it on "listen again".

How can I get to hear/ see Lee on Gabby Roslyn? When I tried, the BBC were expecting me to put in the details of of my Date of Birth, which I was not happy to do.

All I did to both listen live and listen again was to do a search for 'Gabby Roslin BBC Radio London' and clicked on her show page from there. Though you can probably also go through Iplayer as it's a BBC radio station (I'm assuming that's where you were asked for your DOB).

I could not see her Show Page, but when I clicked to watch it, it again asked for my date of birth, which I do not think they should expect of us.

Try putting in a fake DOB.

Try this link:

Gaby&Lee

Unfortunately it's the entire show . . . we hope to have an edited version at some point but "real" life has gotten in the way temporarily. :kissing_heart: