​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Forum renewal

Unfortunately it has reached that time of year again when we have to ask you all " Do you want to keep this forum "?
Bravenet has changed a few things over the past year and I know that some of us feel that the changes are not for the better.
However Bravenet seems to think differently.:unamused:

A lot has changed in the 10 years since the lovely Donna set this up and a lot of happy memories and good friends have been made

This is your forum. It is used by you and it is paid for by you.
I know that a lot of you use other means of communication these days so please let us know your thoughts.

Re: Forum renewal

I know there's not as much action on the Forum lately but I do enjoy checking on it so I'd 'vote' for keeping it please.

Happy to keep this site going . Have been unable to see Lee as much as I used too but hope to rectify that this year !! meanwhile really enjoy reading all the news / reviews on here. Would be happy to contribute to keep it going.

I really feel we should keep the Forum going. I know a lot of people don't post (for reasons best known to themselves), but they do read it, as is evidenced by the number of hits when someone does post.

So it's a Yes from me.

Another one who thinks it would be a shame to lose the Forum, particularly this year as it's Lee's 10 Year Anniversary Tour, and he's extremely proud of that. I know Bravenet can be a pain at times :grinning: but think it's still worth sticking with. As A/Liz says, an awful lot of people still read it even though they don't post:wink:

I don't post much but like to read other posts so I say keep it ,cheers acer x

Thanks for your comments. I agree that this forum is a happy place and a Lee lifeline to some fans
We need to pay to keep it going. I have already had a couple of contributions but we need more.
Please email us at meadaholics for details on how to contribute.

Thank you xx

Joan could you send me your address so I can send some money for the renewal thanks Marianne x (Mazza)

Thanks Mazza
I have just sent you an email from Meadaholics

Just a quick update:
I have received a few emails asking how you can contribute to the forum
But as of today I have only received £25.

Hi Joan just sent a cheque hope it helps let us know if you are short?
cheers acer xx

Thanks Acer. I will let you know when the cheque arrives.

Hi Joan,

I just wanted to check the e-mail address which I should use to ask for details of how to pay a contribution? I tried e-mailing a couple of days ago but may have used the wrong e-mail!

The email address to contact me or any of the Meadaholics team is
theteamlmas@gmail.com.

Thanks to everyone that contributed to keeping the forum going.

Thanks for confirming the e-mail address Joan. I think that is the one I used. Are you still collecting contributions? If so, I can e-mail for payment details again.