​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
He absolutely rocked it in Loughbourgh

Wow what a show he put on Fantastic from start to finish they did not want him to leave the stage some even asked for ten more songs he just laughed
the laughter the chat the stamping of feet at the end of his songs the standing ovations the new song From Now On flippin heck if does not get that role
in that show i will get everyone to make sure the director listens to that song he sang just brilliant while waiting for him to sign his cd he came down the stairs to cheers and pretended to slide down the bannister his dad was on the door selling his merchandise thanked everyone who waited to get cd signed said to him that was fantastic he said aw thank you i said no thank you fantastic show off i went with me cd signed happy i had spoke to him his mam was waiting at the side where he was signing she must have been so proud of him the comments people were saying about him lovely chap he shows
no airs or graces very humble he seems well thats it still thinking of that new song hope someone will put it on forum so you can all hear it luv Marianne x :comet: :dizzy:

Re: He absolutely rocked it in Loughbourgh

Thanks for that, Mazza:relaxed:

Thanks mazza xx

Wow - that must have been so amazing! Thank you for posting - he just keeps getting better and better.

And if anyone has any links where to send requests for him to get this role in the West End, pass them along so we can all let the "Powers That Be" know he has a lot of support.

Lee really did rock it in Loughborough! The audience were with him from the word go - and it was a sell out, too, which always helps!

I've been to *ahem* quite a few Lee concerts, but have never seen a tour reaction like that - the ovation at the end was akin to his last night in Joseph, with the cheering, screaming, whistling and stamping! After his standing ovation for Anthem, a lady who worked there asked, "does this often happen?" She was assured it did, and she said she had never seen anything like it - and, as I mentioned, she was a member of staff, so presumably witnessed most of the artists who appeared there.

Just to confirm what a night it was, here is a fab review (if you can put up with all the annoying adverts!):

Loughborough Echo review

I agree with everything you have said A/Liz, like you I have been to one or two Lee concerts. It was an incedible evening from start to finish. The Magic of Mead indeed. Fabulous!

Jane W may be on holiday but she has taken the time to send us her review of Loughborough. Enjoy it now on the home page!

Just read it. Thanks, Jane W! Excellent as always!:relaxed: