​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Newark

It was a brilliant concert. It's the first I've managed to get to this year and I loved it. Lee was in a great mood (not that I've ever seen him in a mean one) and sang beautifully. I loved his response to the question about "What's it like playing a gay man?" as he replied "The same as playing a straight one; people shouldn't be defined by their sexuality." I also liked that daft little dance he kept doing to the tune of "The Girl From Ipanema." I loved all the new songs, especially Only You. A good friend had booked a cab for us both for half past ten, so I wasn't sure if I'd have time to get my album cover signed, but luck was on my site and I was able to have a short chat to hin. He looked rather wonderful close up! (Nothing new there then.) It was worth coming back to a cold house this afternoon. To all the lovely people who looked after me last night, thank you so much. You know who you are.

What a night, what a treat.

Re: Newark

Thanks ladies!:relaxed: Sounds like a great gig!

I like his answer to the question about playing a gay man.

Sad that he's no longer in touch with Craig, but I understand why. Their lives and careers have taken separate paths.