​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Up Front and Centre AGAIN - Lee back at the Pheasantry

Yes, Lee is back at the Pheasantry for three nights in August, 9th, 10th and 11th. I for one can't wait!!!!

(Incidentally, the venue of the Sunday gig as indicated on line is wrong - they are all at the Pheasantry, as shown on your confirmation email when you have booked).

Booking details here:

https://www.pizzaexpresslive.com/whats-on/lee-mead-up-front-and-centre-again#scr-booking

New songs, too - I once suggested to him on Twitter "A Different Corner" by George Michael, so I shall be over the moon if he sings that one. Plus, hopefully, we will finally get to hear the songs he has co-written with Adam Dennis!

Re: Up Front and Centre AGAIN - Lee back at the Pheasantry

So pleased Lee is going back to The Pheasantry:clap: :clap: . I know not many people liked the Holborn venue when he was there last year. The Pheasantry is so much nicer all round even though it's slightly smaller - if the weather's nice you can sit outside in the courtyard and eat, have a drink or just chat with friends. The staff at The Pheasantry are really nice too (they know us quite well now, can't think why:grinning: ). Really looking forward to it:smiley:

Tickets really are going like hot cakes - Friday and Saturday down to 'last few' already!

The location of the other Pizza Express is a little easier for me to get to but the Pheasantry is in a nicer area. I've booked for the Sunday - I love Sunday concerts!

Whoo Hooo. So happy that Lee is doing The Pheasantry again this year