Return to Website

The CBS Children's Film Festival

Share your thoughts, info and questions on CCFF films.

For a complete list and description of every film shown,
with info on those available for purchase or download,
click on the CCFF logo at left.

But be sure and search the Forum before you post -
your answer may already be here!

The CBS Children's Film Festival
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
movie title

My cousins and i are trying to remember the name of a movie that aIrred on the kukla and Ollie show in the 70s about a poor kid who works in a motorcycle shop and the owner allows him to build his own motorcycle to race out of scrap parts at the shop. Any help is appreciated

Re: movie title

Hi Matt,

I believe the film you are remembering is called "Scramble", a Children's Film Foundation production that was broadcast as part of the Festival in the early '70s. You can see a clip here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uGhJfOfNP8

It currently isn't on DVD, but the Children's Film & Television Foundation began issuing titles from their catalog in 2012, so hopefully they may get around to this one at some point.

Thanks for the info, Phil.

What happened to your page with all the airdates? It's gone:

http://www.gymmy.org/CCFF.html

Hey Mark,

I was going to let it lapse, but made a last minute decision to renew it again for another year. It should be up again within the next 24 hours. Since I did renew it, I should probably add all of the updates I've collected over the last year. ;)

Please keep it up - it's a great resource and all your work should not be lost!

Is there still a public email address you want to share? If not, one for me to use privately?

>Please keep it up - it's a great resource and all your work should not be lost!

Heh, I wasn't thinking about getting rid of it, just changing providers. Trust me, I spent too much time squinting at microfiche to let it disappear. :)

>Is there still a public email address you want to share? If not, one for me to use privately?

Yeah, I see that the att.net address no longer works. I set up a similar address on gmail, I basically just added two numbers:

**********19**@gmail.com

(apologies for not typing it all out, just trying to avoid the spam).

Great - let me know when the page is back up.

Can I still link to your full email from my main CBS page?

Sure, feel free to use the email address---I set it up just for that purpose.:) I'll make sure to post any updates as soon as I have them.

P.

Okay - will the address of your webpage remain the same?

The address will remain the same, but the page itself will be different. You will see. :)