Return to Website

The CBS Children's Film Festival

Share your thoughts, info and questions on CCFF films.

For a complete list and description of every film shown,
with info on those available for purchase or download,
click on the CCFF logo at left.

But be sure and search the Forum before you post -
your answer may already be here!

The CBS Children's Film Festival
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CCFF version of Three Nuts for Cinderella?

Someone has posted a British narrated version of this film at YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f7XWEgVc7w

Could this be the version that was shown on the CCFF? Do people recall if it was narrated or dubbed?

Mark

Re: CCFF version of Three Nuts for Cinderella?

I personally don't remember, but I've had at least 5 different people email me with requests for information on the English language version, not the narrated one. I tend to believe that the Festival broadcast of this film was dubbed, as CBS hired production companies in NY to create the English language dubs & loops for the foreign language films.

If that is the case for "Three Nuts for Cinderella", there may not be an English language version in existence right now. I know in Canada and Great Britain, the voice-over version was the one seen by audiences.

Re: CCFF version of Three Nuts for Cinderella?

I watched this over and over again as a kid, and it was dubbed. I have been looking for the English dubbed version for several years now, but haven't had any luck. I only found the English narrated version (which is just not the same), and ones with English subtitles.

If anyone knows how to get a copy of the English dubbed version, please let me know!!!