Kokaniz.com Forum

Welcome to your forum. Feel free to post a message.

Kokaniz.com Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Khan and Paloker Family Tree Needed

Asalaamu Alaikum Faisal,

I think my Paternal side had a Title "Deshmukh" associated with our surname Khan. So will you please check up Khan Deshmukh for me ?

Jazakallah

PS - Palekar is another Family. The PalOkers(my maternal Family) is from zoowee village. (not sure spelling)

City: Johannesburg

Re: Re: Re: Khan and Paloker Family Tree Needed

Wa-alaikum-as-salam,
I know some Deshmukh in Karachi. I'll try to contact them and see what they have to say.

Regards,
Faisal.

City: Riyadh

Re: Khan and Paloker Family Tree Needed

Assalamu-Alaikum wrwb

I was extremely delighted to have come across this website.....by chance whilst I was looking for recipe of sandan.

I think I may be able to help you with your search and who knows we could be related.

My parents, Omar Khan and Roshan Bibi were born in Lower Tudil but moved to Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania in the 1950s. Our family did use Deshmukh with Khan. If I remember it correctly, The British Raj gave us the title of Deshmukh. We moved to the UK from Tanzania in the 70s.

It so happened my two elder brothers visited me today soon after I stumbled over this website and mentioned about you. We have some relatives in Jo'burg and Durban. I will provide you with more details once I have them in my posession. In the meantime I await more details about your family.

Perhaps your parents may know some of the people named below in addition to my parents: a) Captain Mohammad Khan Deshmukh from Walota(my wife's grandfather and one of my brother's father-in-law - now deceased). He was based in Zanzibar. We have a few relatives in South Africa as well.

b) Dr. Ahmed Khan Deshmukh in Mahad. He is my cousin. He is most respected and well known by everyone in Kokan!

I was just interrupted by a call from my wife's bhabi who has an uncle in Jo'burg named Nizamiddin Ubare, originally from Shriverdan, India.

I personally do not know much about people in Tudil as I only spent one night there when I visited India in 1999 for the first time.

I hope the above is a good start and hope to hear from you soon Insha-Allah.

Ma'salaam

Akbar Khan
UK

City: Middlesex, UK

Re: Re: Khan and Paloker Family Tree Needed

Hi Mr. Akber Omar after long time i saw who leave our place he knows the people of Deshmukh who are in konkan and good to know you are suira of Captain mohamed who is my relative. there was one mohiddin khan shamsher khan who is my grand mothers father he left to her mother and her when she was 9 year old since that time they never back to tudil and now she also death in 1994, but i want to know about them because they are my relatives who are in zinzbar and darusalam if he make other marrige and get santan.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Assalamu-Alaikum wrwb

I was extremely delighted to have come across this website.....by chance whilst I was looking for recipe of sandan.

I think I may be able to help you with your search and who knows we could be related.

My parents, Omar Khan and Roshan Bibi were born in Lower Tudil but moved to Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania in the 1950s. Our family did use Deshmukh with Khan. If I remember it correctly, The British Raj gave us the title of Deshmukh. We moved to the UK from Tanzania in the 70s.

It so happened my two elder brothers visited me today soon after I stumbled over this website and mentioned about you. We have some relatives in Jo'burg and Durban. I will provide you with more details once I have them in my posession. In the meantime I await more details about your family.

Perhaps your parents may know some of the people named below in addition to my parents: a) Captain Mohammad Khan Deshmukh from Walota(my wife's grandfather and one of my brother's father-in-law - now deceased). He was based in Zanzibar. We have a few relatives in South Africa as well.

b) Dr. Ahmed Khan Deshmukh in Mahad. He is my cousin. He is most respected and well known by everyone in Kokan!

I was just interrupted by a call from my wife's bhabi who has an uncle in Jo'burg named Nizamiddin Ubare, originally from Shriverdan, India.

I personally do not know much about people in Tudil as I only spent one night there when I visited India in 1999 for the first time.

I hope the above is a good start and hope to hear from you soon Insha-Allah.

Ma'salaam

Akbar Khan
UK

City: Mahad Tudil

Hello All Deshmukh konknis

Looking a bids who give me gross and good name

City: TATA-BIRAL

Hope the information is worth fool to you

Yes dear Akber
I get complete information about your grandpa his sister get married in nadgaon and from her lotts of your family members live in tudil and nadgaon some are in riyadh they are doing business and working who are less educated and educated but not willing to become a walthy and reachmen.
any how what about mohiddin khan and shamsher khan who are the my grandppa you didnot give me information and contact through them my contact is +966-540537886

Thanks

Best regards
JKHAN
Adminstrative Officer.
SPINNER & Draka
Riyadh
Saudi Arabia

City: Riaydh

Re: Khan and Paloker Family Tree Needed

Hello dear Ejaz

i am from tudil what type of help you need just give me complete information about your dadd and daddpa so i can asked and give you the information.

Thanks

JKHAN

City: Riaydh