Forum: General Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Arizona has spoken. Obama would be wise to stay out of their business

Arizona has spoken. Obama would be wise to stay out of their business.
Governor Jan Brewer just signed SB 1070 into law!!! Attention all Arizona illegal aliens. RUN!!!

04/23/10 - 08:56 PM
marino says...
Bravo Arizona!!! Other states should follow.
( send private message )
04/23/10 - 09:18 PM
marino says...
The coward leftist redistributing president needs illegal aliens so he can legalize them for votes. This clown needs to be impeached.
( send private message )
04/23/10 - 09:24 PM
No Spin says...
KUDOS to Arizona!!!
( send private message )
04/23/10 - 09:37 PM
marino says...
Arizona should get ready for a illegal alien supporting racist riot.
( send private message )
04/23/10 - 09:39 PM
No Spin says...
It is going to get UGLY when OBAMA makes his move…
( send private message )
04/23/10 - 10:04 PM
Captain Jason says...
Although I fully understand the frustration that the Arizona State government feels regarding the perpetual inaction by the US Government on handling this issue, I must disagree with the methodology proposed in this new law.

Local level law enforcement officers frequently have to deal with serious street crimes that occur in areas that are occupied by those with less money and/or social status. Their ability to get to information is hard enough without being viewed as immigration police. I wonder how many crimes that will occur in those types of areas that will go unsolved due to the fear of witnesses and victims to speak with the police because they may not have the proper immigration status.

This law posesses the possibility to actually increase street level crime in low income areas because it can hinder local law enforcement from being able to investigate these crimes properly.

Please note that I am not saying that illegal immigration is a good thing. Nor am I saying that the Arizona state government is wrong to try to find a way to deal with this real problem. All that I am saying is that they might want to look at a different methodology to attack that problem. This methodology could backfire badly.
( send private message )
04/23/10 - 10:12 PM
No Spin says...
I think it is great.. If this country does not get as tough as other countries do, we are doomed.

I was in Europe for 4 weeks, and was asked CONSTANTLY for my passport…

Never had a problem with it… I respected the process and gladly showed my ID whenever asked…. took MAYBE 3 minutes..

Let us all hope that Governor Whitman pushes it the DAY she takes office..
( send private message )
04/23/10 - 10:13 PM
islander says...
I guess New Mexico, Colorado and California will see an influx of illegal aliens fleeing Arizona.
( send private message )
04/23/10 - 10:13 PM
No Spin says...
I got asked SIMPLY because I did not LOOK Italian, or German..

NOT a problem for me..
( send private message )
04/23/10 - 10:14 PM
No Spin says...
islander

Yep…and SF, a sanctuary city, is about to get VERY BUSY
( send private message )
04/23/10 - 10:17 PM
islander says...
Every state needs a law that requires business to use E-verify. Remove the ability to get a job and the illegal crossing of the border will go way down. Then we can work on immigration law that meets our need for workers
( send private message )
04/23/10 - 10:20 PM
islander says...
You mean Gov. Poizner don’t you?
( send private message )
04/23/10 - 10:29 PM
PKShaw says...
Now that is funny islander! Poizner is down for the count.
( send private message )
04/23/10 - 10:41 PM
No Spin says...
No Islander, I do not.. :-)
( send private message )
04/23/10 - 10:45 PM
marino says...
Islander. That they will. Then they’ll have to pass their own SB1070 law. And so on, from state to state. Kalifornastan will probably remain a santuary state for a long time.
( send private message )
04/23/10 - 10:57 PM
No Spin says...
Kalifornistan will see changes as SOON as Meg Whitman and numerous Conservatives win in November and take the oath of office…
( send private message )
04/23/10 - 11:03 PM
AVSkyEye says...
I also believe Obama should have stayed out of it.

As far as change in California, how is changing from one Republican governor to another Republican governor supposed to bring “changes”?
( send private message )
04/23/10 - 11:05 PM
islander says...
Starts here with re-electing Steve Knight. Won’t be as close this time.
( send private message )
04/23/10 - 11:10 PM
AVSkyEye says...
What’s Knight going to run on?

“More of the Same”?
( send private message )
04/23/10 - 11:11 PM
No Spin says...
Skye,

Nope, but once we get rid of 40 years of Liberal control, which has ruined the state, then we will.

And Whitman will VETO Bull**** when she sees it.. Our Current RINO Made believe the bull**** was Ice Cream..
( send private message )
04/23/10 - 11:13 PM
No Spin says...
Skye

Knight has fought hard for the citizens of California but cannot break thru the suffoca

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Online Photo Albums   Email Forms