Return to Website

FOXBEAGLE FORUM

Post using only your name or kennel name. Any posts with bad intentions will be erased. I don't have time to police this forum so let's police ourselves and KEEP IT CLEAN. Remember this site is for the betterment of the sport. Let's bring our respective associations together, not tear them apart. But above all else I hope all of you enjoy your visit to FOXBEAGLE.NET!  Click on the pic to the left to return to the site. Also guys I'm going to start rotating some new pics on top of the message boards so post or send me pics of your hounds or kennel or anything else of interest.

Picture:

2013 Summer Puppy/Derby Series Champions 

Puppy Champion - Deepwoods Grim Reaper - County Line Kennels

Derby Champion - Swamp Fox Tator Tot - Swamp Fox Kennels 

FOXBEAGLE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NATIONAL RULES

OK GUYS I HAVE TYPED THE NATIONAL RULES AND HAVE THEM FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS THEM. I HAVE SENT A PICTURE TEXT TO ALL OF THE NATIONAL COMMITTEE AND ALL HAVE AGREED THAT THESE ARE THE RULES THAT WE WILL GO BY FOR NATIONALS. ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE A COPY EITHER BY PICTURE TEXT , EMAIL, OR FAX CAN GET A SET. THERE ARE NO SECRETS AND THERE IS NOTHING TO HIDE SO ANYONE WANTING THEM ARE WELCOME TO A SET. I WILL ALSO HAVE A SET OF RULES FOR EACH AND EVERY PARTICIPANT AT NATIONALS THIS YEAR. EITHER TEXT ME OR POST YOUR NUMBER UNDER THIS MESSAGE AND I WILL SEND A SET TO YOU. MY NUMBER IS 8436218343. THANKS AND LOOKING FORWARD TO A GREAT HUNT THIS YEAR.

BRANDON POWELL

Re: NATIONAL RULES

Can i use puppy papers for dogs or do i need to send them off to have actual dogs name on them?

They have to be the actual certificate that matches your entry form. Send me ur number and I will text u a copy of the rules

Looking for a set of Nationals rules and registrations fees and such. I know a lot of it was discussed last year at Old 74 pen. Just seeing if a new copy was available.
Many thanks

I have them ready whenever anyone wants them. Send me a message to 8436218343 and I can send them via text or email.

Also there are a few people asking about last years results. I have them too if anyone would like them.

Can you email the rules to sharp.lauren@yahoo.
Com