Return to Website

FOXBEAGLE FORUM

Post using only your name or kennel name. Any posts with bad intentions will be erased. I don't have time to police this forum so let's police ourselves and KEEP IT CLEAN. Remember this site is for the betterment of the sport. Let's bring our respective associations together, not tear them apart. But above all else I hope all of you enjoy your visit to FOXBEAGLE.NET!  Click on the pic to the left to return to the site. Also guys I'm going to start rotating some new pics on top of the message boards so post or send me pics of your hounds or kennel or anything else of interest.

Picture:

2013 Summer Puppy/Derby Series Champions 

Puppy Champion - Deepwoods Grim Reaper - County Line Kennels

Derby Champion - Swamp Fox Tator Tot - Swamp Fox Kennels 

FOXBEAGLE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: VERY QUIET FOR NATIONALS THIS CLOSE

I'll tell you one thing y'all know a lot. Hope everybody has a safe trip there and back home and I do know one thing I'll be glad when it's all over. And I'm sure im not the only one.

MAY BE A NAME THAT WASNT THERE LAST YEAR BUT IS A NAME WE ALL KNOW AND ITS NOT A FLUKE OR ACCIDENT OR LUCK WHEN HES DOING IT IN 3 ASSOCIATIONS AND A SUMMER DERBY THAT HE DIDNT WIN BUT GIVE 2 OF YOUR FAVORITES A RUN FOR THEIR MONEY IN THEIR BACKYARDS!!REMEMBER THIS NAME YOU WILL HEAR IT NEXT SATURDAY TRACY WILLIAMS!!!!

Shane thanks for all the hard work you and all who have helped you to make this thing happen . Anything I can help you with when I get there just let me know . See ya Thursday . Everybody be safe traveling .

i don't know very much but I will give you a name to remember. Mike Roberson He has won 4 hunts this year with 4 different males. My prediction is if you plan on winning the male class you are going to have to beat him. G Gang doesn't have a sleeper, we just hope we have a couple that can compete with all yalls power. Look forward to seeing every one next week.

David I wish I did know we been in er with Laura my daughter all night it will depend if Denise gets to come with me or not but if she is able I will judge

I hope everything is good with your daughter, no worries at all about judging. Either way, hope to see you there, couple ole boys around here be glad to see you.

Thanks bud it's been a tough road the suspense is the worst keep her In your prayers we got her home but haveing to keep medicine in her she is hurting severely .just pray we find some answers soon

Wally I hope your daughter gets well soon. We'll keep her in our prayers.

Wally your daughter is in my prayers, hope to see you this week. Everyone have a safe trip to NC and like always I look forward to seeing my old friends and meeing new ones

One of these days Baum boys will be at nationals. Can't get a break from school. Every years spring break is the week before or week after nationals. I hope you guys have a big time. Sure wish I could make it to see all the fine hounds and houndsmen. I don't know what you guys have on the east coast. But I know what's in the central states. And you're going to have to beat out mike Roberson who has dominated our association the past couple years. And as always g gang is a contender. I believe there has been some voodoo brewing up in the g gang kennels.
Haha good luck to all!

Just found out what you meant that you know more, and that Brandon and Wes best friend was MASTER of hounds and Bench show judge!!!!

I heard there is no needles allowed this year at Nationals. Yall still coming? lol

I don't care who yall are, but that was some funny shxx!!!

From what I heard, Brian Charles had a sleeper in Mark Roses this weekend.

Way to give everyone an excuse for me placing any dogs. But I if do be sure to be a man and tell Steve he cheated. I can assure you that Steve would not cheat for his own mother. He was the beat option to having master that knew how to run a beagle hunt. And yes he is a friend of me, Wes, and anyone else who runs dogs. He is a houndsman not a cheater. So to whoever posted that, stop worrying about who is mastering the hunt and worry about being safe coming to nationals and about the fun it's gonna be. If u are even coming. Be safe yall

Brandon don't worry about those who are scared to put there names on here. They are probably jealous of what you or someone else has. Those guys are looking for an excuse before they ever show up to a hunt because they are to kennel blind to see they are feeding a bunch of junk. Baum Boys the truck is leaving tomorrow and all you have to do is be there when it pulls out to have a ride to the Nationals. I know you are scared to run against your mentor but it will be ok. It want be the first or last time Mike Roberson beats you at a field trial. Rambin and I will still be your friend if you get beat. I think your girlfriend told you that you couldn't go is the reason your not going.

For though who know. You don't know ☺️☺️☺️☺️We have been working hard to put this nationals on. Steve its a friend of my too and I'm the one that ask him to be the maters of hounds and like I said earlier you don't know s--t because he not judging the bench show. So here is my thought if your scared stay home. Till you put a hunt on don't talk about or try to down play something you don't know s--t about. Tavel safe and leave the winning at home. Thanks Shane

Haha G gang I wish that was the reason! I talked to Rambin this morning. I wish I could make it. We will be there next year if it is closer to home. I just can't miss that much school. Y'all be careful heading out there and coming back. And yes I have my money on g gang and mike roberson