Return to Website

FOXBEAGLE FORUM

Post using only your name or kennel name. Any posts with bad intentions will be erased. I don't have time to police this forum so let's police ourselves and KEEP IT CLEAN. Remember this site is for the betterment of the sport. Let's bring our respective associations together, not tear them apart. But above all else I hope all of you enjoy your visit to FOXBEAGLE.NET!  Click on the pic to the left to return to the site. Also guys I'm going to start rotating some new pics on top of the message boards so post or send me pics of your hounds or kennel or anything else of interest.

Picture:

2013 Summer Puppy/Derby Series Champions 

Puppy Champion - Deepwoods Grim Reaper - County Line Kennels

Derby Champion - Swamp Fox Tator Tot - Swamp Fox Kennels 

FOXBEAGLE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IMPORTANT INFO REGARDING TOMORROW'S VFBA HUNT - DOC DUNAVANTS

Reminders -

Entry fees are $25 per dog...so plan accordingly

All 2015/16 Dues ($20) must be paid tomorrow if you want to accumulate points for this year's HPH race

All permanent numbers ($5 per number - max of 4) have to be paid for by the end of the hunt tomorrow or we will be turning back in those numbers to the general number book.

Cast time will be around 7:00am
Roll Call will be around 6:40am
Registration will start around 5:30am

Sutherland HC is judging the hunt tomorrow and has a pile of judges attending! They are also serving breakfast, lunch, and will have a good raffle like they normally do.

Look forward to hearing the roar in Kenbridge, VA tomorrow.

If you haven't been to the pen before, type in Starlight Lane, Kenbridge, VA 23944 into your GPS and when you turn off of rt. 40 onto Starlight Lane, there will be a sign about 200 yards up on the left saying fox pen. Turn there, and drive to the gate.

See yall bright an early

Billy

Re: IMPORTANT INFO REGARDING TOMORROW'S VFBA HUNT - DOC DUNAVANTS

Congrats to Chris Ellke and Dani McCann on wining the male class and to Tyler Atkins for winning the female class!

Hated I missed the hunt. From some of the pics I saw and what I heard sounds like I missed a real good time.

Results will be posted on here shortly

We have to get our web designer to update or website but once that's done they will be posted there as well.

Congrats to all that placed!!!!

Too bad we have to wait till Feburary for another VFBA hunt.

There needs to be another way that important information is passed other than foxbeagle...A phone call or email .... So I can't accumulate points for the 2015-16'season because I didn't go to foxbeagle the night before the last hunt wich I knew I was not going to attend and didn't pay my annual dues....

Last year I didn't get #'s for the puppy/old timer hunt wich I've attended annually since it had begun because I didn't check foxbeagle on a random night to see that the number book would open the next evening......Come on guys its a bit ridiculous.....

Mitch I'll see if I can get it worked out, where you can still get points for this season by paying your dues. Can't make any promises I am just one person but I'll bring it to the attention of officers and board members.

I can put together an email distriubtion list of all memebers and email everyone on important info and hunts. The info is posted on here as well as facebook now. But we will look into a way of reaching folks who might miss that info.

Phone call would be too time consuming to call all 35 members for when the number book opens for every hunt, when the membership is due, etc....

That's one thing about the ogranization we are working to make the organaization even better. There been a lot of dicussion and we are working to fix a few items.

Several members just recently voiced their opinion to Kevin about doing away with the Monkey Survey. Due to popular demand we are no longer doing the monkey survery and we are going to have a meeting where you can cast your vote (more info on that to come at a later date).

I am going to make a few phone calls about it Mitch and get back with you.

A text message with info attached could be sent out to all the members with any important info could be easly done....just an idea to add to Mitch's comment.

We are on top of it. I spoke with our President Kevin Roark. He making a call to the rest of the board members to discuss if the date on paying member ship dues can be moved out.

Only thing with text message you can only have 20 people on a message. Maybe I can get with you Phil to figure out a best way to go about that.

I apologize to Mitch or anyone else who might have misinterpreted that original message. It was simply meant to incentivize the folks who had attended the first two hunts of the year to pay their dues and for their permanent numbers before we took the long break prior to the remaining four hunts in 2016.

If there is anyone who couldn't attend the first two hunts of the year, but has numbers and wants to keep them for the remainder of the season, then they need to send that money in asap. This way we don't have to send out a bunch of reminders in December before the number book opens back up for the third hunt. My new address is on the website and you can mail that money to me or to Kevin Roark.

With regards to membership dues, if you have not been able to attend the first two hunts of the year then you have obviously have not collected any points for this season yet and can just pay your dues at the first hunt you attend if you do want your points to count towards the High Point hound race.

Hope this clears everything up and feel free to call me if you have any questions 804–387–7398

Billy