Return to Website

FOXBEAGLE FORUM

Post using only your name or kennel name. Any posts with bad intentions will be erased. I don't have time to police this forum so let's police ourselves and KEEP IT CLEAN. Remember this site is for the betterment of the sport. Let's bring our respective associations together, not tear them apart. But above all else I hope all of you enjoy your visit to FOXBEAGLE.NET!  Click on the pic to the left to return to the site. Also guys I'm going to start rotating some new pics on top of the message boards so post or send me pics of your hounds or kennel or anything else of interest.

Picture:

2013 Summer Puppy/Derby Series Champions 

Puppy Champion - Deepwoods Grim Reaper - County Line Kennels

Derby Champion - Swamp Fox Tator Tot - Swamp Fox Kennels 

FOXBEAGLE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Selling Out / For Sale

I have decide to sell out. For sale: All my dogs, tracking equipment (alpha and tt10 collars, long range antenna etc…), kennels (chain link panels) pretty much going to sell anything dog related. Also selling a General Lee and a Wilson 1000.

All my alpha collars are sold, as well as Beetle Juice and Jane pending pick up. As of right now everything else is still for sale.

Located in Virginia about dead center in between Petersburg and Emporia on 95. Also close to 85. About 15 miles from Pooles Fox Pen. 20 miles South of Petersburg and 20 miles north of Emporia.

Serious inquiries only please and cash in hand. All dogs are off proven Field Champion Blood Line.

Not going to wheel and deal. No trades cash only. Worked to hard to get the bloodlines I have to let for less than what I am asking. Not meeting people in the middle or driving to them.

Will post more details when I have more time

$700 for NFC Soul Train's Nitrous firm. Rest of dogs will sell for around $200. $485 for alpha tracking box. $35 long range attenta. General Lee need to figure out what they are selling for and will post.

(804) 514-7486

Re: Selling Out / For Sale

All dogs are 16 to 17 inches tall. All are built right. All dogs are females with the expection of Beetle Juice and the puppy for sale.

NFC Soul Train’s Nitrous (VFC / FC Soul Train’s Beetle Juice X Soul Train’s Smash) - $700 Nitrous won the 2014 Nationals she won the female class and overall outscoring all the males as well. She outscored every female by 200 points. She placed 3rd at the 2015 Nationals. She placed 2nd in the female class at the 2014 VA State and was the 2nd highest overall scoring dog of the hunt and out scored all the males in the pen. She has placed 2nd in 2 VFBA hunts and has placed top 5 several times. She is an all-around complete dog. She is fast, tough as nails, good nose, handles good. One of the smartest dogs I have ever owned. She is 14 points shy of making FC in the VFBA. She would already be an FC if she hadn’t missed as many hunts as she has. The 2013 – 2014 VFBA season she missed the first and last hunt of the year from being in heat (missing 2 out of the 6 hunts). And missed 3 of the 6 hunts of the 2014-2015 season. Not bad accumulating 76 points in 7 hunts. This dog in the right hands with someone who is going to take good care of her and run her like she should and keep her in shape will hurt some feelings. She still has a lot of trialing left in her. And after her trial season would make a hell of a dog to get puppies off of. This blood line there is in the fox beagle sport. Same line as GFC Outback Laddy, GFC Outback Shine, NFC / FC Longest Dolly, VFC Buck Slayers Walyon, to name a few. All her accomplishments have been all natural no help just dog food and water.

Soul Train’s Kryptonite (GFC Outback Laddy x M&M Roxy) - $200. Is 3 and ½ years told has placed in hunts. Has a great nose. When running when the dogs lose the fox or coyote she always one of the first ones to pick it up. Her daddy Outback Laddy was one of the best dogs I ever saw run. M&M Roxy was well breed. She would make a great dog to get puppies off of.

Soul Train’s Lighting Girl (VFC / FC Soul Train’s Beetle Juice x Raysha’s Babe) - $200 . She looks just like Nitrous she looks like a carbon copy of Nitrous when they are running in a crossing the only way you can tell them appart is by their voice. This is the closest cross you can get to GFC Laddy, GFC Shine, NFC / GFC Dolly, VFC Waylon. Beetle Juice is Raysha Buddy’s full littermate and Babe is Raysha’s Becky’s full littermate. Buddy and Becky have been the dam and sire of the year unfortunatley both have passed way the buddy Becky Cross was done twice and produced 7 dogs that won hunts and 3 GFC’s, 1 FC’s, 2012 Nationals this cross took 2nd in the male and female class, winner of the HPH male and female class 2 years in a row in the VFBA. This is a nice young dog that would make someone a good field trial dog. She is 2 years old has only been in 2 hunts and was just out of placing. She is tuff has good speed. She is a one person dog, once she gets use to you will catch her just fine but other people won’t be able to. This dog is the best handling dog I have ever owned. When you holler she comes running. Just handles like a dream. Dog is like a house pet with me and after feeding her for a few weeks she will handle like a dream. Would make a great trial dog and is a great blood line to get

Soul Train’s Breeze (VFC / FC Soul Train’s Beetle Juice x Up the Creek Sissy) - $250. She is a year and half old. Up the Creek Sissy is off of GFC A&A Smokey and Up the Creek Prissy. A&A Smokey made GFC in 3 associations the VFBA, VOBA, and Mid Atlantic. Dog was a GFC on the Outside and Inside. Prissy is the full littermate to FC Up the Creek Susie and FC Up the Creek Ashley (these were 2 real deal dogs). Prissy could get it done but was over the height limit to field trial. This dog at 10 months old was just a dog length behind Nitrous when every time I ran. She is fast and tough. I was gone for 4 months after that and my dogs laid up and got fat and didn’t trial. While I was gone she dog accidentally got breed so I couldn’t trial her or run her. This year I haven’t been running like I should. This dog hasn’t been in any trials but if you get her right she can get it done. I have owned a lot of dogs from what I saw out this dog at 10 months she was progressing to possible be one of the best dogs I ever owned. If you get this dog in shape and get her back on running game she will make one heck of a trial dog. I believe this dog has the natural talent and speed and toughness to win a hunt once you got her right. This dog was laid up 6 months and came off puppies and first time I turned her loose she ran five hours, the dog has the heart. And when in shape she is fast. And later would be a great dog to get puppies off of. Dog is built right and put together like a trial dog should be.

Soul Train’s Insane Jane (VFC / FC Soul Train’s Beetle Juice x Deepwoods CC)- $250 – 2 years old. CC placed 2nd at the 2012 VA State and 6th at the 2013 Nationals and placed in a lot of hunts. CC goes is off NFC / GFC Outwest Smokey G and her Mamma was off of NFC / FC Outwest Shark G. This dog has not been run in hunts like she should. But she is fast and tough and has the potential if you run her and get her in shape to be a heck of a trial dog. I have seen a lot of great things out of her. Pleasure running I have seen her leading crossings and getting it done. She has only been in 2 hunts one at a year old and was just out of placing and the VA State 2 day and she wasn’t in very good shape and was just out of getting in the top 15. If I wasn’t selling out this dog wouldn’t go anywhere. And this dog is breed right to get puppies off of. She is off two of the best producing bloodline in fox beagle trialing. Raysha line that produced several field champions and some high point hound winners and Outwest Smokey G which is dominating the fox beagle world. Dog is built right and put together like a trial dog should be.

Soul Train’s Freddie (VFC / FC Soul Train’s Beetle Juice x Up the Creek Sissy)-$150 – Dog is about 4 ½ months old. Male. Is built right. Up the Creek Sissy is off of GFC A&A Smokey and Up the Creek Prissy. A&A Smokey made GFC in 3 associations the VFBA, VOBA, and Mid Atlantic. Dog was a GFC on the Outside and Inside. Prissy is the full littermate to FC Up the Creek Susie and FC Up the Creek Ashley (these were 2 real deal dogs).

VFC / FC Soul Train’s Beetle Juice – $500. Beetle Juice is a Field Champion in the VFBA and won the 2012 VA State making VA State field champion. He finish 5th at the 2013 VA State and placed 5th at the 2013 Nationals. Beetle Juice has 4 wins. He was the most consistent dog I ever owned he placed everywhere I carried him. He placed top 5 too many times to list. He has placed inside and on the outside and in a number of different association hunts. I didn’t start field trialing Beetle Juice in sanctioned association hunts till he was 4 and ½ years old and at 6 years old won 2 hunts. Beetle Juice made FC in a year in and half and was on the way to GFC before got too old to trial. If I had started tailing him when was he two he would have made GFC no problem. Would be one heck of a stud. is the full litter mate to Raysha Buddy. Buddy is one of the best if not the best studs dog VA has ever had. Buddy was only breed twice and produced: 4 field champions: 2 GFC’s, 1 NFC, and one VA State FC. In 2 times he was breed he produced 7 dogs to win hunts. He also produced the High Point Hound for both the male class and female class 2 years in a row 2012-13 and 2013 -14 . Beetle Juice has produced a National Field Champion and a dog called Spiderman who won a hunt at a year old but unfortunately was run over and killed before her trial career ever got started. Beetle Juice has been breed only a few times and almost all his pups were bought by deer hunters. So unfortunately has never had the opportunity to be a runner for the sire points cause he doesn’t have dogs off him at hunts. I only keep one puppy out of each litter I breed with the exception of Spiderman who killed at a young age and the rest other than Nitrous have not been trialed due to money being tight. There is only one other dog being trialed off him and that’s West Creek’s Juicy who has placed in hunts and is a fast dog, but has missed a few hunts to due have a stick run in him. I truly believe in the right hands and breed to the right females he could be a sire of the year and get someone’s kennel to where they want to be.

The the General Lee and Wilson 1000 are sold pending pick up as well as the the chain link kennels.

All the Alpha Collars have been SOLD but the Alpha tracking box is still for sale. I'll take $450 for the Alpha box and the Long Range Attenna for your truck. Also comes with quick connects.

Nitrous has been sold pending pick up and payment.

Beetle Juice and Jane are sold pending pick up and payment. Rest of the dogs are still for sale.

Not going to hold anymore dogs. I had someone that was suppose to come this morning and buy a dog I told him I would hold till this morning and didn't show up. The rest of the dogs first ones to put the money in my hands get the dogs.

If Nitrous, Jane, Beetle Juice aren't picked and paid for will go back up for sale.

Cash and carry. Can't do part now and part later. Hate to be like that but I need the money now and to move the dogs. Also will not negotiate on price. I feel everything is worth what it's priced for and are at a fair prices.

Coming to get kryptonite Sunday

I just meet a boy that gave me the money to hold Kriptonite and Breeze and is coming to pick them up Sunday. Sorry Jamie. I am in a situation where I got to move dogs quickly as possible. And someone burned me this morning and never showed up.

Hey Chris I'm looking for a good kinda young female I can run and then maybe breed to. Michael can you call me 803 410 2505

All the dogs are sold.

Only thing I have left is the alpha box and the long range Attenna for the truck. I will take $425 for the box and attenna.

Everything is SOLD