Return to Website

FOXBEAGLE FORUM

Post using only your name or kennel name. Any posts with bad intentions will be erased. I don't have time to police this forum so let's police ourselves and KEEP IT CLEAN. Remember this site is for the betterment of the sport. Let's bring our respective associations together, not tear them apart. But above all else I hope all of you enjoy your visit to FOXBEAGLE.NET!  Click on the pic to the left to return to the site. Also guys I'm going to start rotating some new pics on top of the message boards so post or send me pics of your hounds or kennel or anything else of interest.

Picture:

2013 Summer Puppy/Derby Series Champions 

Puppy Champion - Deepwoods Grim Reaper - County Line Kennels

Derby Champion - Swamp Fox Tator Tot - Swamp Fox Kennels 

FOXBEAGLE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank you letter from WWP. Please everyone Read!!!!!

Dear Cameron,
As the Thanksgiving holiday approaches, we at Wounded Warrior Project® (WWP), wanted to pause and take the time to express our deep, heartfelt gratitude for the support you've given us.
Without the generous donations from people like the National Beagle Foxhound Association, we wouldn't be able to carry out our vision to foster the most successful, well-adjusted generation of wounded service members in our nation's history.
We give thanks that we are able to serve the mental-health needs of warriors through our Combat Stress Recovery Program.

We give thanks that we can help improve warriors' physical health and encourage positive lifestyles through our Physical Health and Wellness programs.
Each and every WWP program is made available to our wounded heroes and their caregivers completely free of charge—and that's all thanks to you.
Please continue to support our mission and keep it moving forward.
Give thanks today with a meaningful donation to show gratitude for your freedom.
Your donation will enable WWP to reach even more veterans who would greatly benefit from our assistance.
With sincere gratitude,

Steven Nardizzi
Chief Executive Officer
Wounded Warrior Project

I can honestly say for me I think we owe them the thanks esp with every thing happening in this world today.....Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving....Foxbeagle.net....Cameron Dozier

Re: Thank you letter from WWP. Please everyone Read!!!!!

Awesome!