Return to Website

FOXBEAGLE FORUM

Post using only your name or kennel name. Any posts with bad intentions will be erased. I don't have time to police this forum so let's police ourselves and KEEP IT CLEAN. Remember this site is for the betterment of the sport. Let's bring our respective associations together, not tear them apart. But above all else I hope all of you enjoy your visit to FOXBEAGLE.NET!  Click on the pic to the left to return to the site. Also guys I'm going to start rotating some new pics on top of the message boards so post or send me pics of your hounds or kennel or anything else of interest.

Picture:

2013 Summer Puppy/Derby Series Champions 

Puppy Champion - Deepwoods Grim Reaper - County Line Kennels

Derby Champion - Swamp Fox Tator Tot - Swamp Fox Kennels 

FOXBEAGLE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fastest outside bloodline

Who has the bloodline with the most foot on the outside?

Re: Fastest outside bloodline

Anybody but Billy Gray. His soup-hounds wouldn't run a biscuit rolling down a cliff.

I'd like to see where this thread ends up!

HAHAHA Brandon, dont hurt Beaches feelings...

Go to the VOBA website. It will show you who's been placing for the better part of a decade here in Va.

Beach Billy has some fast dogs and if you look at the results he probably been the most consitant placing kennel in the Outside Trials over the years from when the outside hunts started till now. I haven't followed the standing the last few years but I would imagine he is still getting his name called a lot.

I have deer hunted with him several years ago and back then he had some real good deer dogs and they were fast. I am sure he still does today cause he is a very competitive natured person to say the least anyone who knows him well we vouch for that. He will throw a temper tantrum like a little kid if he isn't in the top 5. Breaking or throwing his lowering placing trophies in the trash stuff like that lol.

Kevin Edwards also has some fast deer dogs I seen his come by me on the deer stand looking at one (he places in a lot of outside hunts). He hunts in my hunt club. Buck Slayer Kennels has some fast ones too he hunts in my clubs as well. I have seen A LOT of beagles run I know what a fast dog is and what was isn't. Daniel Banty Buck Slayer Kennels has a dog named Dick he is real fast. He will get way out front of a pack of dogs. He is getting a little age on him but when he was young he could tote walkers beagles whatever around. You may want to reach out to him I am sure he would let you breed to the dog for a stud fee. Daniel ran the VOBA one year and won the hunt point hound in the male side.

Ok,thanks!