Return to Website

FOXBEAGLE FORUM

Post using only your name or kennel name. Any posts with bad intentions will be erased. I don't have time to police this forum so let's police ourselves and KEEP IT CLEAN. Remember this site is for the betterment of the sport. Let's bring our respective associations together, not tear them apart. But above all else I hope all of you enjoy your visit to FOXBEAGLE.NET!  Click on the pic to the left to return to the site. Also guys I'm going to start rotating some new pics on top of the message boards so post or send me pics of your hounds or kennel or anything else of interest.

Picture:

2013 Summer Puppy/Derby Series Champions 

Puppy Champion - Deepwoods Grim Reaper - County Line Kennels

Derby Champion - Swamp Fox Tator Tot - Swamp Fox Kennels 

FOXBEAGLE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Beagle Puppy/Derby Fun Hunt

Beagle Puppy/Derby Fun Hunt

Riddick's Pen
Date: 13 DEC 2015 (Sunday)
Cast time: 7 am
This will be a 3 hour fun hunt
Cost: $20 per dog
Classes: 10 Months and under) Even Numbers
11 Months - 16 months) Odd Numbers
This will be a Buddy Judged Hunt
Awards: Will recognize top 10 in each class and awards for top 5 in each class. We may give out awards for top 10 in each class if the dog count is high enough.

Number book opens: Noon 11/30/2015, I will return calls in the order I receive them. I know alot of people may have numbers dyed in their dogs and I will try my best to match those up for you.
757-334-3097

Re: Beagle Puppy/Derby Fun Hunt

Couple of questions I just received.

17" limit
No papers needed, just be a honest man.

BTT
Still have a lot of good numbers left.

Btt

Cast time: 7 am

Please be on time so we can get everyone paired up for judging and cast on time.

Thanks