Return to Website

FOXBEAGLE FORUM

Post using only your name or kennel name. Any posts with bad intentions will be erased. I don't have time to police this forum so let's police ourselves and KEEP IT CLEAN. Remember this site is for the betterment of the sport. Let's bring our respective associations together, not tear them apart. But above all else I hope all of you enjoy your visit to FOXBEAGLE.NET!  Click on the pic to the left to return to the site. Also guys I'm going to start rotating some new pics on top of the message boards so post or send me pics of your hounds or kennel or anything else of interest.

Picture:

2013 Summer Puppy/Derby Series Champions 

Puppy Champion - Deepwoods Grim Reaper - County Line Kennels

Derby Champion - Swamp Fox Tator Tot - Swamp Fox Kennels 

FOXBEAGLE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
VOBA Hunt Jan 9th at Callaville HC

We are getting ready to start the trial season back up VOBA members!! With the new year upon us, we will start our trial season on Sat, January 9th at Callaville HC in Brunswick.

Please check out our website for more info and stay tuned with anymore info as we get closer to the date. Should be a great hunt and raffle. Look forward to seeing everyone and we are expecting a big hunt.

Until then, everyone have a safe remainder of hunting season and a happy new year!!

Re: VOBA Hunt Jan 9th at Callaville HC

Can't wait to see everybody an hear some good runnin

Same here Jason...had some bad luck this hunting season lost 2 good quality beagles but bringing some young stuff bring on the good fellowship and food and running .........3R

Registration will start at 5:30am-645, roll call at 7 then will cast shortly after. If you need numbers for the hunt please call Bert Davis at 804-248-3441

We looking forward to it. We be there wit the Danger Ranger packed!! Imma have to Holla for ya instead of clapping when you get your trophies, I'm still nursing a hand from surgery, but we be there...
We see y'all Saturday morning...