Return to Website

FOXBEAGLE FORUM

Post using only your name or kennel name. Any posts with bad intentions will be erased. I don't have time to police this forum so let's police ourselves and KEEP IT CLEAN. Remember this site is for the betterment of the sport. Let's bring our respective associations together, not tear them apart. But above all else I hope all of you enjoy your visit to FOXBEAGLE.NET!  Click on the pic to the left to return to the site. Also guys I'm going to start rotating some new pics on top of the message boards so post or send me pics of your hounds or kennel or anything else of interest.

Picture:

2013 Summer Puppy/Derby Series Champions 

Puppy Champion - Deepwoods Grim Reaper - County Line Kennels

Derby Champion - Swamp Fox Tator Tot - Swamp Fox Kennels 

FOXBEAGLE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ANY UPDATED INFORMATION ON BIG ROCK?

Does anyone have any updates on what work has been done to Big Rock for Nationals? I know he had started making improvements, but not sure what the status was on pen space and parking both trucks and trailers.

Thanks

Chad

Re: ANY UPDATED INFORMATION ON BIG ROCK?

Kennels have been and are still being added at this time. Parking will be just like last year tight. I know right now the kennels will hold 300 dogs and still working. Plenty of game in the pen close to 150 yotes and another 85 or so in the puppy pen to be turned out after the Breeders cup in Feb. But I will say don't come thinking 1-2 dogs per pen these are 10x10 kennels so be prepared to kennel with somebody. But it will be one hellava hunt. Can you see 300 plus dogs in the hills of BIG ROCK. Chad I haven't been there since Sept. but I have been on the phone with Paul and hes excited about the hunt. Any questions call me 803-418-9499 Mike Johnson

Re: ANY UPDATED INFORMATION ON BIG ROCK?

Sponsorship is going strong with Garmin donating a alpha system,double u hound supplies have donated a tt15 mini along with a box of hound supplies for our raffle. Outdoor dog supplies is on board along with Johnson dog supplies,also have gift certificates from several hound supply companies already in hand. ShowTime dog food is on board again this year. Also please remember I will be contacting each association for the $200 donation that was started several years ago to help bring in more dog food. If anyone knows of anymore companies that would be interested in sponsoring this years hunt please contact me @ 843-902-3825. This years hunt is looking great but as the ones that have put these hunts on before its gonna take all of us to make it a success.Hope to see everyone un march for the "Rumble at the Rock"