Return to Website

FOXBEAGLE FORUM

Post using only your name or kennel name. Any posts with bad intentions will be erased. I don't have time to police this forum so let's police ourselves and KEEP IT CLEAN. Remember this site is for the betterment of the sport. Let's bring our respective associations together, not tear them apart. But above all else I hope all of you enjoy your visit to FOXBEAGLE.NET!  Click on the pic to the left to return to the site. Also guys I'm going to start rotating some new pics on top of the message boards so post or send me pics of your hounds or kennel or anything else of interest.

Picture:

2013 Summer Puppy/Derby Series Champions 

Puppy Champion - Deepwoods Grim Reaper - County Line Kennels

Derby Champion - Swamp Fox Tator Tot - Swamp Fox Kennels 

FOXBEAGLE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
VOBA Callaville Hunt

VOBA started 2016 with a huge turnout for our outside hunt at Callaville Hunt Club yesterday. "293 fine beagles". Thanks for showing in numbers to support the sport we love. Big CONGRATULATIONS to Thunder Struck Kennels for winning the female class with Lil Bit and to Zach Mizell for winning the male class with Pretty Boy. Congrats to Skinquarter Kennels for his Best Pack win and everyone who placed a hound yesterday. Another big thanks to Callaville Hunt club for a awesome hunt as always and a huge raffle!! Our next hunt will be in South Hill at Red Bank Hunt Club on January 23, 2016. Results an HPH points will be updated soon.

Congrats to all that placed

I wanted to add a little bit to what Boss said...

First congrats to Thunder Struck Kennels for winning the female class with Lil Bit and to Zach Mizell for winning the male class with Pretty Boy! Also to Scott for taking home the best pack trophy. Big congrats to all that placed.

I hope everyone had a great time at the hunt this past weekend. The judges did a fine job grabing the scores that they got with the past rain we've had made the roads tuff for trying to stay in front of the big packs.

On another note...Unfortunately we had a theif some where in the area of Pools fox pen that stole 2 GPS collars off Keith's Schinabeck (Show Shopper Kennels) dogs! It's anyones guess to who took the collars with 3 field trials going on in the area on Sat could have been anyone. I'm glad that Keith got his dogs back thats whats most important, but to steal a mans collars is very low. Keith along with members of the hunt club road for hours till midnight looking for his dogs. The next day he gets a call that his dogs are in the catch pen at Pools but no collars where on the dogs. I want to say that the word is out about these collars being stolen at the fox pen and surrounding area hunt clubs. If this message reaches the eyes of the theif that took the collars hope you get yours someday to. It's sad that I had to ruin a good post with a comment about a thief...anyhow.

To all the new guys and gals that made it out welcome and hope to see you at our next event.

Hunt#4 Redbank Hunt Club Jan 23, 2016 See everyone then!

Re: VOBA Callaville Hunt

Results an 1st and 2nd place males and females pictures are posted on our homepage.