Return to Website

FOXBEAGLE FORUM

Post using only your name or kennel name. Any posts with bad intentions will be erased. I don't have time to police this forum so let's police ourselves and KEEP IT CLEAN. Remember this site is for the betterment of the sport. Let's bring our respective associations together, not tear them apart. But above all else I hope all of you enjoy your visit to FOXBEAGLE.NET!  Click on the pic to the left to return to the site. Also guys I'm going to start rotating some new pics on top of the message boards so post or send me pics of your hounds or kennel or anything else of interest.

Picture:

2013 Summer Puppy/Derby Series Champions 

Puppy Champion - Deepwoods Grim Reaper - County Line Kennels

Derby Champion - Swamp Fox Tator Tot - Swamp Fox Kennels 

FOXBEAGLE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
VFBA hunt at Joe Lewis's

Our next hunt will be January 30,2016 at Joe Lewis's in lawerenceville. The number book for members will be January 21 at 6pm. The book will open for non members January 24 at 6pm. Call Tammy Roark for numbers (434) 294-1441.

Re: VFBA hunt at Joe Lewis's

The pen is running great and it will be the first hunt of 2016 in the pen so it should be plenty of game. The club will be doing breakfast and lunch like last year. Raffle will include a Yeti cooler and a couple 30oz Yeti cups. Will have dog food for first in both classes and best pack. Hope to see everybody there

Do you have the address for the pen?

1586 Fort Hill Road
Lawrenceville , Va. 23868

Joe Lewis's hunts this sat, registration will start at 5.30 am looking at casting around 7:00 am

Two quick reminders....

1 - Remember that it is $25 per dog for entry fees.

2 - Since it has been a few months since our last trial, if you are unsure about your numbers PLEASE call Tammy so she can make sure you paint the correct ones. We are expecting a big turnout Saturday and it would be a huge headache if web have a bunch of the same numbers painted on multiple dogs show up Saturday.

The weather looks great, the pen is supposed to be running awesome, and I am looking forward to catching back up with everybody again on Saturday!

Drive safe and see yall Saturday.

Billy