Return to Website

FOXBEAGLE FORUM

Post using only your name or kennel name. Any posts with bad intentions will be erased. I don't have time to police this forum so let's police ourselves and KEEP IT CLEAN. Remember this site is for the betterment of the sport. Let's bring our respective associations together, not tear them apart. But above all else I hope all of you enjoy your visit to FOXBEAGLE.NET!  Click on the pic to the left to return to the site. Also guys I'm going to start rotating some new pics on top of the message boards so post or send me pics of your hounds or kennel or anything else of interest.

Picture:

2013 Summer Puppy/Derby Series Champions 

Puppy Champion - Deepwoods Grim Reaper - County Line Kennels

Derby Champion - Swamp Fox Tator Tot - Swamp Fox Kennels 

FOXBEAGLE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Associations

Would all the associations please send your annual $200 payment to National Beagle Foxhound Association/Cameron Dozier.

Address

533 Dozier Street

Loris S.C 29569

Showtime is on board again this year, as in the past few years this money helps buy more dog food.

We are looking to have around 6 Tons of dog food as of right now.

If you have any questions please feel free to call me @ 843-902-3825

checks can be made out to

NATIONAL BEAGLE FOXHOUND ASSOCIATION/CAMERON DOZIER

There are 8 associations to donate I will post the names of the associations as their donations arrive.

Thank you.

Cameron Dozier

Re: Associations

The South Georgia association has sent their money in and its been received. Thanks

The Mid-Atlantic association from Va has made contact money will be received at the next southeastern hunt. Thanks Kyle
The Southeastern association had their money deposited today also.

please have your association sec/tres contact me when they can so I can see when the money can be sent
shaping up to be one great nationals again. Ive had lots of stuff donated for raffle but we could always use more stuff. I hate to ask everyone to beat the bushes and round more stuff up but the ones that have put one of these hunts on before will tell you its work and a lot of it from the time the last hunt was over ive been beating the bushes and I think all my leaves are gone now so please if you know of anybody that's willing to donate anything to our raffle just tell them to email me or call me anytime.
Cameron Dozier
foxbeagle.net@gmail.com
843-902-3825

The VOBA check is gonna be sent down with Kyle Millner next weekend

Thanks Phillip!!!

Also if you need a flyer to hand out send me your email address and I will send you a copy that I have sent to all the people that have donated so far.
My email is foxbeagle.net@gmail.com or cameron.dozier@cfsloris.com
phone number is 843-902-3825 but you can text me at that number also. thanks and God Bless.

Cameron,

I just wanted to let you know that the VFBA just mailed in their check for the $200 today. You should see it in the next few days and we look forward to having a great time with every body in just a few weeks !

Billy

Thanks Billy,this one should be one we talk about for ages,hope everyone is ready for "the rumble at the rock"

voba,vfba,mid-atlantic have all paid.

Got calls today the central states and the Arkansas associations have mailed their checks today. Everything is shaping up to be a great national hunt at "The Rock". If anyone has anything for the raffle please let me know so I can get your persons name on the banner before it's to late. Thanks to all the associations for donating to this years nationals.