Return to Website

FOXBEAGLE FORUM

Post using only your name or kennel name. Any posts with bad intentions will be erased. I don't have time to police this forum so let's police ourselves and KEEP IT CLEAN. Remember this site is for the betterment of the sport. Let's bring our respective associations together, not tear them apart. But above all else I hope all of you enjoy your visit to FOXBEAGLE.NET!  Click on the pic to the left to return to the site. Also guys I'm going to start rotating some new pics on top of the message boards so post or send me pics of your hounds or kennel or anything else of interest.

Picture:

2013 Summer Puppy/Derby Series Champions 

Puppy Champion - Deepwoods Grim Reaper - County Line Kennels

Derby Champion - Swamp Fox Tator Tot - Swamp Fox Kennels 

FOXBEAGLE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
VOBA Rescheduled hunt Redbank HC

The Redbank Hunt has been moved to Feb 20, 2016!!

Registration will start at 5:30am-645 followed by roll call and cast. If you need numbers for this hunt please call Burt Davis at 804-248-3441, please no calls after 9pm and also please have your numbers by Thursday night so Burt can get his dogs painted, thanks. Will also have hoodies at the hunt in black and brown color.

Red Bank Hunt Club directions- Lunenburg VA 1) 460 to blackstone . Go threw blackstone on rt 40 till you get to Kenbridge. Take left on Rt 138 go about six miles take right on Brickland rd. Six miles club on left. 2) Off 85 exit 15 brings you to rt 1. Take left go 1/4 mile take right on rt 138 go about six miles an take left on brickland rd. Drive six miles an club house on the left. 3) Rt 58 to southhill. Take right on rt 1 ( Atlantic st.). 1/2 mile take left on to Chaptico rd.should be old gas station an a blue H--hospital sign. Go 8 to 9 miles take right on Brickland rd. 1/2 mile on right is club house. GPS: 3006 Brickland RdSouth Hill, VA 23970

Membership Dues!!!

BTT

Registration will start at 5:30am-645 followed by roll call and cast. If you need numbers for this hunt please call Bert Davis at 804-248-3441, please no calls after 9pm and also please have your numbers by Thursday night so Bert can get his dogs painted, thanks.

***Remember, keep in mind to please pay your membership dues at this hunt or Greenway!! Please find Steve if you still need to pay your dues or check with him if your not sure you have paid yet as well. You will not be able to hold HPH points or attend the Championship hunt till you do so.

Red Bank Hunt Club directions- Lunenburg VA 1) 460 to blackstone . Go threw blackstone on rt 40 till you get to Kenbridge. Take left on Rt 138 go about six miles take right on Brickland rd. Six miles club on left. 2) Off 85 exit 15 brings you to rt 1. Take left go 1/4 mile take right on rt 138 go about six miles an take left on brickland rd. Drive six miles an club house on the left. 3) Rt 58 to southhill. Take right on rt 1 ( Atlantic st.). 1/2 mile take left on to Chaptico rd.should be old gas station an a blue H--hospital sign. Go 8 to 9 miles take right on Brickland rd. 1/2 mile on right is club house. GPS: 3006 Brickland RdSouth Hill, VA 23970