Return to Website

FOXBEAGLE FORUM

Post using only your name or kennel name. Any posts with bad intentions will be erased. I don't have time to police this forum so let's police ourselves and KEEP IT CLEAN. Remember this site is for the betterment of the sport. Let's bring our respective associations together, not tear them apart. But above all else I hope all of you enjoy your visit to FOXBEAGLE.NET!  Click on the pic to the left to return to the site. Also guys I'm going to start rotating some new pics on top of the message boards so post or send me pics of your hounds or kennel or anything else of interest.

Picture:

2013 Summer Puppy/Derby Series Champions 

Puppy Champion - Deepwoods Grim Reaper - County Line Kennels

Derby Champion - Swamp Fox Tator Tot - Swamp Fox Kennels 

FOXBEAGLE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cato Hill Hunt

Well we had another awesome turnout for our 4th hunt of the year 294 dogs!!! And thanks to Cato Hill Hunt Club for putting on another great hunt. They really hustled to get the scores in the wet an nasty conditions. They also had an outstanding raffle with prolly a half a ton of dog food an a YETI cooler not to mention a 11" GPS DAWG tablet from Outdoor Dog Supply. Congratulations to Outcast Kennels with there win in the male class with Ranger (#378) an to Aly Cat Kennels with there win in the females with Sadie (#33). Big congratulations to Haven Beach Kennels with there Best Pack win. Our next hunt will be at Red Bank Hunt club on February 20, 2016.
I will get results posted this week.

Re: Cato Hill Hunt

I wanted to add to what Boss said.....Congrats to Outcast Kennels and Aly Cat Kennels on their wins also to all that placed! My Hat goes off to all the guys & gals from Cato Hill hunt club. I've been to a lot of outside field trials and this was one of the best running hunts I've heard almost all the dogs stayed in the block. The judges did a great job keeping up with the scores and it showed took close 300 on both sides to win and over 100 to get!!

We have one dog still missing from the hunt that belongs to Southern Boy Kennels. The club stayed out to midnight looking for the dog and all morning on Sunday. They only had GPS on the dog so the battery deff dead by now. The club will continue to ride the roads and look for the dog and I hope they find him or get a call that someone has.

See everyone on Feb 20th at Red Bank Hunt Club!!!

Cato Hill full results are updated an the HPH scores are updated. Text me if you see any corrections that need to be made.
804-221-6046

Thx for your help with web buddy