Return to Website

FOXBEAGLE FORUM

Post using only your name or kennel name. Any posts with bad intentions will be erased. I don't have time to police this forum so let's police ourselves and KEEP IT CLEAN. Remember this site is for the betterment of the sport. Let's bring our respective associations together, not tear them apart. But above all else I hope all of you enjoy your visit to FOXBEAGLE.NET!  Click on the pic to the left to return to the site. Also guys I'm going to start rotating some new pics on top of the message boards so post or send me pics of your hounds or kennel or anything else of interest.

Picture:

2013 Summer Puppy/Derby Series Champions 

Puppy Champion - Deepwoods Grim Reaper - County Line Kennels

Derby Champion - Swamp Fox Tator Tot - Swamp Fox Kennels 

FOXBEAGLE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
VOBA RED BANK HUNT 2/20/16

Well we had another awesome turnout for our 5th hunt of the year 270 dogs!!! And HUGE thanks to Red Bank Hunt Club for putting on another great hunt. Vic Simmons and his crew put out quite the effort hustling to get scores from the big packs of dogs in the big blocks of timber in South Hill Va Saturday. We heard constant running and numerous pieces of game seen from the cast area the whole 4 hours of the hunt. The club had a great raffle as always with some of the top prizes being a Large Pelican Cooler, a Stihl Chainsaw and several yeti tumbler cups and who knows how many bags of feed. And how about Beach Billy winning the male class with Buck with 400 points!! Congrats Beach... Big Congratulations to Austin Arthur with his win with FC Tera which took 270 points to get. Beach Billy took best pack honors. Our next and final quailifying hunt will be on February 27, at Greenway Hunt Club in Buckingham Va. If you wanna hear some more amazing top notch running on the outside in Va I advise you to join us...
Results and top 2 pix are posted. Steve will get HPH updated this week.

Re: VOBA RED BANK HUNT 2/20/16

I've compiled the HPH and qualifing dogs on our spreadsheet for the hunts up til now and will get them posted this week. There are approx. 116 beagles qualified so far for the championship hunt, which is already more than years past, I believe due to the large number of beagles entering the hunts this year, making it tougher for the same dogs to continue to place, which makes it sweeter when you do. Thanks again Boss for helping us this year with the website and to the other guys that make the bourden easier on us, so we can all enjoy the trial events together!!

Our last qualifing hunt will be this Sat at Greenway...the rumble in the mountains!! See everyone there bright and early for another great day of running. Remember, please see me at the cast site if you still need to pay your membership dues and I have a few 2XL hoodies left over as well.