Return to Website

FOXBEAGLE FORUM

Post using only your name or kennel name. Any posts with bad intentions will be erased. I don't have time to police this forum so let's police ourselves and KEEP IT CLEAN. Remember this site is for the betterment of the sport. Let's bring our respective associations together, not tear them apart. But above all else I hope all of you enjoy your visit to FOXBEAGLE.NET!  Click on the pic to the left to return to the site. Also guys I'm going to start rotating some new pics on top of the message boards so post or send me pics of your hounds or kennel or anything else of interest.

Picture:

2013 Summer Puppy/Derby Series Champions 

Puppy Champion - Deepwoods Grim Reaper - County Line Kennels

Derby Champion - Swamp Fox Tator Tot - Swamp Fox Kennels 

FOXBEAGLE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hunt #6 Greenway Hunt Club in Buckingham VA

Registration will start at 5:30am-645 followed by roll call and cast. If you need numbers for this hunt please call Bert Davis at 804-248-3441, please no calls after 9pm and also please have your numbers by Thursday night so Bert can get his dogs painted, thanks. Remember, keep in mind to please pay your membership dues at this hunt!! Please find Steve and pay and you can check with him if your not sure you have paid yet as well. You will not be able to hold HPH points or attend the Championship hunt till you do so and this is your last opportunity.

Greenway Hunt Club- Buckingham Va, address is Cunningham Rd. Wingina, Va 24599. That will put you on the gravel road just past State Park entrance. The clubhouse drive is the first gravel driveway on the right off of Cunningham Rd and it has a sign saying Greenway Hunt Club. You can also use James River State Park address of 751 Park Rd Gladstone, Va 24553. From Richmond, travel west on Rt.60 towards Amherst for about 95 miles. Turn right on Rt. 605 (Riverside Drive), and go 7 miles till you see the James River State Park entrance on the left, continue past the state park entrance for about 500 yards and turn right into clubhouse driveway.

Re: Hunt #6 Greenway Hunt Club in Buckingham VA

HPH POINTS ARE UPDATED!!