Return to Website

FOXBEAGLE FORUM

Post using only your name or kennel name. Any posts with bad intentions will be erased. I don't have time to police this forum so let's police ourselves and KEEP IT CLEAN. Remember this site is for the betterment of the sport. Let's bring our respective associations together, not tear them apart. But above all else I hope all of you enjoy your visit to FOXBEAGLE.NET!  Click on the pic to the left to return to the site. Also guys I'm going to start rotating some new pics on top of the message boards so post or send me pics of your hounds or kennel or anything else of interest.

Picture:

2013 Summer Puppy/Derby Series Champions 

Puppy Champion - Deepwoods Grim Reaper - County Line Kennels

Derby Champion - Swamp Fox Tator Tot - Swamp Fox Kennels 

FOXBEAGLE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
VOBA Greenway Hunt 2/27

Well we had another awesome turnout for our 6th hunt of the year 292 dogs!!! And a HUGE thanks to Greenway Hunt Club for putting on another great hunt . Hats off to the guys at Greenway for hustling up and down the mountains to get the scores they got. They had a awesome breakfast and lunch as always and a great raffle. Big Congratulations to White-E- Beach Kennels with the win in the Male class with Longest Cledus. Big congratulations to Cannons Kennels with the win in the Female class with Skittles. Best Pack went to Southern Style Kennels. We also had another HUGE day for Austin Arthur making a GFC with Brandy with her 9th place finish. Awesome job Austin. Well thats it for all of our qualifying hunts in the 2015/2016 season. Our Championship Hunt will be at Callaville Hunt Club on March 12, 2016. We should have about 125 dogs quailified for this hunt. Only paid members will be able to run there quailified dogs in this hunt. We ask all of our members to use the same number there dog had qualified with during the last 5 hunts of the 2015/2016 season to make it quicker an easier at the championship hunt. Big thanks to all the new and old faces that participated in all our hunts this year to make our Association the huge success it has been in 2015/2016.
Results and top 2 male and female pictures are posted on our website