Return to Website

FOXBEAGLE FORUM

Post using only your name or kennel name. Any posts with bad intentions will be erased. I don't have time to police this forum so let's police ourselves and KEEP IT CLEAN. Remember this site is for the betterment of the sport. Let's bring our respective associations together, not tear them apart. But above all else I hope all of you enjoy your visit to FOXBEAGLE.NET!  Click on the pic to the left to return to the site. Also guys I'm going to start rotating some new pics on top of the message boards so post or send me pics of your hounds or kennel or anything else of interest.

Picture:

2013 Summer Puppy/Derby Series Champions 

Puppy Champion - Deepwoods Grim Reaper - County Line Kennels

Derby Champion - Swamp Fox Tator Tot - Swamp Fox Kennels 

FOXBEAGLE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
National Hunt Predictions?

Not much chatter on here about the 2016 Nationals. Who is coming and does anyone have any predictions of who is the ones to beat? Also foxbeagle.net will pay $50 to the person/kennel that guesses the closest count not going over of dogs entered. Post on this thread of your count not duplicated. The one closest will win $50 cash. The contest will end Wednesday night before entries start Thursday morning. Hope everyone has a safe trip to S.C. for the "Rumble at the Rock". I have a sample of what the shirts and hoodies will look like on my phone if you would like to see just text me an ill send it to you. Thanks an god bless. Cameron

Re: National Hunt Predictions?

I predict 267 dogs!

If I win this $50 Cameron it will be the only thing I win this year LOL

CANT WAIT TO SEE OL BIG ROCK TAKE OUT 1/3 of the Field on day 1!!!!

Its going to be one straight up tough dog that wins each class this year!

Looking forward to it.

Billy Stephens

I'm in the same boat with you Billy this one will be one that everyone will talk about for years, Paul says there's over 250 yotes in the pen now. And after the scores that were put up during the recent breeders cup hunt there I'm predicting its gonna take close to 1000 pts just to get in the top 10 this year. He's got over 20 judges lined up so the pen will be covered for sure. Everyone better be working on the feet those the "rock" has a tendency to peal a few back. I'm predicting 299 dogs

I predict 338 dogs to be at the hunt

Cameron, do you know how many kennels will be available for the Nationals and are they covered ? Just trying to figure what to bring for dogs.. I predict 316 beagles..

All the kennels should be covered by nationals,he's got more panels to put up already at pens we will be looking great with kennels,pen was checked Saturday and everything is looking great kennel wise.

303 dogs my guess

310 dogs is my guess

Can't wait to see everyone. Safe travels and good luck to everyone. I will be bringing my clappers with me to keep the cheering section up.

290 dogs
Good luck to everyone and safe travels!!

I'm going to say 289. Can't wait to see everybody. I know South Carolina going to put on a great hunt. Everyone have a safe trip and see y'all at the Rock.

I predict 314 dogs

305 dogs and its going to be a Va. dog that wins!!!!

265 dogs and a Virginia dog will win it

297 dogs

311 dogs
Hope everyone has a safe trip and good luck.

I am guessing it will be 257 dogs this year. This is my first time going to nationals so I am looking forward to it!! I would also guess that it will be a dog from Virginia that comes away with the clock. Never known with field trailing, that's what makes it fun!! Good Luck to everyone and safe travels heading to SC.

I'm hoping some off these deer dog offspring will show up DC

280 dogs but 200 cast on day 2

303 dogs

295 dogs

320 dogs

307 is my prediction

269 142 cast 2nd day

286 dogs

308 dogs

312 dogs. Can't wait. Everyone travel safe

It will be my first time going to Big Rock, I've heard a lot of things about the pen...good and bad, but talk is talk i'll let my own experience make that ..good luck to all and a safe trip to all!!!

306 is my guess

319 dogs

I predict 292 dogs

Good Luck to all...should be a blast!!

315 Safe travels to all

316 dogs with 210 cast day 2 Be safe and let's get ready to rumble!!!!!

299 is the number good luck to all and safe travels hoping to see ya all on Thursday

Well Cameron said 299 so 298and 1/2

Tell ya what Wally if I win it im just gonna spend it with you so that way we both win hows that?

340 dogs. In route.