Return to Website

FOXBEAGLE FORUM

Post using only your name or kennel name. Any posts with bad intentions will be erased. I don't have time to police this forum so let's police ourselves and KEEP IT CLEAN. Remember this site is for the betterment of the sport. Let's bring our respective associations together, not tear them apart. But above all else I hope all of you enjoy your visit to FOXBEAGLE.NET!  Click on the pic to the left to return to the site. Also guys I'm going to start rotating some new pics on top of the message boards so post or send me pics of your hounds or kennel or anything else of interest.

Picture:

2013 Summer Puppy/Derby Series Champions 

Puppy Champion - Deepwoods Grim Reaper - County Line Kennels

Derby Champion - Swamp Fox Tator Tot - Swamp Fox Kennels 

FOXBEAGLE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
info needed

There was a dog at the nationals in GA that had the number 3. Seen this dog in a few crossings, dog could really fly and could really run a track to and gave plenty of mouth. I believe the dog ended up winning either the males or females. Wanted to know the breeding on this dog? And if anyone knew where I could find some of the same blood line.

Re: info needed

Should have been Soul Trains Nitrus. I believe that the owner recently should her and sold out all together not sure who got her.

Heard she passed away..but she was off Soul Train Beetle Juice. I'm pretty sure

NFC Soul Train’s Nitrous (VFC / FC Soul Train’s Beetle Juice X Soul Train’s Smash)

I am in the same boat with Mike, I think she has passed. However I think West Creek Kennels has Beetle Juice now.

Nitrous was number 3 at that nationals. Chris Ellke at West Creek Kennels now owns Beetle Juice her daddy and I think Scott Condrey at Skin Quarter Kennels still owns Smash her momma. Chris Ellke has Beetle Juice for Stud or you might be able to get a dog off one of these dogs if they have one for sale. Call me at 804-514-6421 if you have any questions. Or call Chris Ellke at 804-382-9249 he can give you details on breeding to Beetle Juice or may have one off Beetle Juice for sale. I sold out but I hope this helped.

A friend of my owns Nitrous full litter mate Batman. And owns two other males off Beetle Juice. He strictly deer hunts his and pleasure runs in the pen some. I can see if he has any pups for sale. Just call me

I tired calling Coal Train several times during the day he always calls me back at in the evenings or at night while I am at work or asleep before going to work. Can someone ask him to call me back in morning or earlier in the day. I was also was told Repo is like partners with the boy that owns Beetle Juice and he has some nice gyps and might end up breeding to Beetle Juice down the road. I tired calling Repo and I can't leave him a message his voicemail is full and it doesn't have his name or any info on the vociemail not even sure I have the right number. I seen the Repo fellas name in the predictions for nataionals talking about his females so I figure he must have some good ones. If he breeds to Beetle Juice I like talking to him about getting one.

Looks like me and my family are going to be leaving Augusta and leaving Georgia. I am going to have to hold off getting into the foxbeagles unfortantley. Talked to some really nice people that were willing to help me out. Seems like a lot of good people in the beagle field trials.

Are there any beagle field trials near galveston tx? What about fox pens?

I'm not sure about any beagle hunts or if it's even popular out that far west to run beagles on fox/yotes but there are some fox pens. I believe one of the biggest preserves in the country is in texas but can't recall the name. There is one I know of called Boles Field Fox Preserve, shelbyville texas, I'm sure there are plenty more just get with the Texas DNR and I'm sure they will get you the information you need. Good Luck! Help spread the sport more out west.

Thanks Phillip! Everyone is so willing to help and really nice!

I will try and location a phone number for that pen and see if there are any beagle hunts. Once I move I won't be far from South Western louisiana. Seen LA has hunts wounder if they have them in that part of the state.