Return to Website

FOXBEAGLE FORUM

Post using only your name or kennel name. Any posts with bad intentions will be erased. I don't have time to police this forum so let's police ourselves and KEEP IT CLEAN. Remember this site is for the betterment of the sport. Let's bring our respective associations together, not tear them apart. But above all else I hope all of you enjoy your visit to FOXBEAGLE.NET!  Click on the pic to the left to return to the site. Also guys I'm going to start rotating some new pics on top of the message boards so post or send me pics of your hounds or kennel or anything else of interest.

Picture:

2013 Summer Puppy/Derby Series Champions 

Puppy Champion - Deepwoods Grim Reaper - County Line Kennels

Derby Champion - Swamp Fox Tator Tot - Swamp Fox Kennels 

FOXBEAGLE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Beagle Hunt

Midway Foxhound Preserve will be having a Sunday Hunt this April 3, 2016. It will be a Beagle Dog Hunt. We will be giving out numbers but the first 125 paid entries will be allowed to hunt that day. $20.00 per dog entry. We will accept prepaid entries or you can get your numbers and show up the day of the hunt and hope for the best. You can send a check or call with a credit card to guarantee your dogs will run. The hunt starts at 5:00am, roll call at 4:30am. It is a 4 hour hunt. Top 10 will be measured. 18 inch height limit. Will be awards for Top 20 - 1 class Speed and Drive. Call Sherry for numbers at 804-694-5369. Please do not call after 9:00 pm or before 9:00 am.Pen Located at 800 Kingtown Rd Shacklefords, VA 23156 Thanks

Results

We want to thank everyone who came out to support the Beagle Dog Hunt. This was our first Sunday Hunt but won't be our last. The scoring was a little low but with 60 MPH wind gusts, we think the dogs did pretty good.

1st Place: Dog #800 Meatball owner: Chad Goodnoh
2nd Place: Dog #777 Rollo owner: Chad Goodnoh
3rd Place: Dog #11 Maggie owner: Travis Blymyer
4th Place: Dog #191 Sophie owner: Travis Rushford
5th Place: Dog #73 Grind Stones Big Red owner: Joey Griffin
6th Place: Dog #198 Scar owner: Austin Arthur
7th Place: Dog #77 Hellen owner: Austin Arthur
8th Place: Dog #710 Dexter owner: Chad Goodnoh
9th Place: Dog #02 Possum owner: Deep Pocket Kennels
10th Place: Dog #187 JLo owner: Austin Arthur
11th Place: Dog #0 Mighty Mit owner: Deep Pocket Kennels
12th Place: Dog #44 Buck owner: Billy Gray
13th Place: Dog #700 700 Crawdad owner: Chad Goodnoh
14th Place: Dog #45 Work to Hunt Ruby owner: Brian Cerny, Work to Hunt Kennels
15th Place: Dog #5 Doubleshot owner: David Browning
16th Place: Dog #2 Whiskey owner: David Browning
17th Place: Dog #106 Little Bit owner: Deep Pocket Kennels
18th Place: Dog #71 Blaze owner: Billy Gray
19th Place: Dog #27 owner: Wayne Taylor
20th Place: Dog #22 Hook owner: Jackson Street

Again, we want to thank everyone involved especially our judges> It was cold and windy and they stuck in there and got those scores.