Return to Website

FOXBEAGLE FORUM

Post using only your name or kennel name. Any posts with bad intentions will be erased. I don't have time to police this forum so let's police ourselves and KEEP IT CLEAN. Remember this site is for the betterment of the sport. Let's bring our respective associations together, not tear them apart. But above all else I hope all of you enjoy your visit to FOXBEAGLE.NET!  Click on the pic to the left to return to the site. Also guys I'm going to start rotating some new pics on top of the message boards so post or send me pics of your hounds or kennel or anything else of interest.

Picture:

2013 Summer Puppy/Derby Series Champions 

Puppy Champion - Deepwoods Grim Reaper - County Line Kennels

Derby Champion - Swamp Fox Tator Tot - Swamp Fox Kennels 

FOXBEAGLE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Man to beat at nationals?

Who's the man to be beat at nationals? Tracy Williams is my guess for males and Repo is my guess in females!!

Re: The Man to beat at nationals?

Mike johnson is going to be hard to beat on the male side

Tracy Williams will have at least 3 in top 10 in both classes. Mike Rogers will be high on both sides,Wes Collins will also. But if DRIVE was still running he would win both sides. Yep that's right!!!!

Gonna be a tough hunt!!! Better have the chin straps buckled and buckled tight!!!

The man to beat at Nationals is going to be a man.. Let that sink in..

Its going to be a tough hunt!!!! Now who do I think is going to win? Id say a dog that has a lot of grit steady pace and a little luck on its side always help. The one thing I do know its going be a heck of a hunt!!!!!

Tracy and his lunch menu will all be there in full force and be a very strong contender. Also some more hounds coming that I know of that will be there to make their mark as well. MC Hammertime and Luther Vandross have been spotted preparing for the hunt. Also can't count out Black Creek or the Swamp Fox.. We all know the Firehouse and Horseshoe will be ready for action. Along with that G Gang and Mr. Hurtt from the opposite coast side will be ready. A lot of names and a lot of hounds will be in attendance and hungry to prove themselves. I will keep the clapping section open for anyone wanting to join me in celebration for the winner. I will be looking for my spot in the top 50!!!

Male
Tracy Williams
Firehouse
Uptonogood
KKH
Muddy Creek
Firehouse
Five Forks
Repo
Beach Billy
Black Creek

Females
Horseshoe
Swamp Fox
Chris Elkie
Little mountain
Uptonogood
Dogtown
Shooter Creek
KKH
Firehouse
Horseshoe

In that order

The return of the one who knows!!! Wondered if he/she would show up with a prediction or with early results.. I myself would agree with quiet a few of those names listed,,,,,,,, but I believe there is a sleeper or two hiding in the bushes waiting to show up. Guess we will see in just a few short weeks. I can't wait to find out.. I am bringing my pack pushers and clappers!!! Good luck to everyone!!!

Yall get that Bullseye off my back. I aint feeding nothing special..Cant wait to see everyone there. Safe Travels

I may have sold out but I still have an opinion. Don't count the VA dogs out. West Creek Kennels is tough to beat right now. Better watch of for Little Mountains Pedee to he has places third in the last two nationals and I seen that dog at Tar River at the VA state tooting about 50 dogs around like he owned them. Little Mountain is tough. Repo is tough to beat too. Beach Billy been known to put one in the top 5 for years and he is due a win. Tracy Williams I never seen his dogs run but the results speak for themself. And befire i sold out I was asking a lot of questions his dogs. His breeding program is working and worked years ago. Black Creek got some fine stud dogs and some nice stuff.I hear Mike Johnson has some heat right now. Horse Shoe kennels always has some **** good dog dogs. Wes Collins is always tough. I can't speak for Central dogs don't know enough about em but I am sure they got plenty of good ones. I got a feeling one of the kennels I named will have the highest scoring dog of the hunt.

I would have to say on the male side to look out for Little Mountain Kennel with Pee Dee. Female side could be a toss up, I don't have enough knowledge of dogs from down South to make an accurate prediction, but I would think Repo will have some Critter Getters in the top 10!! Almost that time, everyone have a safe trip and see you all next week!

Lol...Tracy will be hard to handle...the man just knows....The Rambin/Reeves gang will show up hard..and watch out for the over looked.... ol' PK and a few fellas are riding for a reason. 75 "DOGS" at the hunt. Good luck to all

Getting closer!!!! I can smell it in the air!!!!!
OUTSIDERS 4 LIFE!!!!!!

Looking Rusty Avins phone number or somebody who might be bringing Gemini Paint to Nationals. Thanks 910 520 3868

I been reading the hype from the outsiders for months now, I'm ready to see what y'all flat land dogs can do in the hills. See y'all at nationals.

Rusty Avon's 803-464-6032.

We don't feed anything special only enjoy good hard running!! Sorry if my enthusiasm was mistaken for something else. Guess everyone doesn't enjoy competition and the sport as much as we do!! Guess we will put a damper on our future comments in attempt to not offend or upset anyone! Hell I haven't ever placed a hound in the top 5. I just enjoy the sport whether I get my tale cut or not!!! But we will post with names and let everyone know when we do talk with our so called "HYPE" as some call it!! Good luck to everyone and looking forward to see everyone in a few days. Safe travels!!
Regulators!!!!! MOUNT UP!!!!

Time is drawing near and our HYPE seems to be worrying someone!! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 I want to say safe travels to all and Good Luck!! It's going to be a great hunt and the OUTSIDERS are very excited and eager to get there!!!! See everyone at the nationals...

OUTSIDERS 4 LIFE!!!!

Well the Outsiders are as ready as we are going to be for the hills!! Hope everyone else is!! Safe travels and hope to see everyone there

OUTSIDERS 4 LIFE!!!!!