Return to Website

FOXBEAGLE FORUM

Post using only your name or kennel name. Any posts with bad intentions will be erased. I don't have time to police this forum so let's police ourselves and KEEP IT CLEAN. Remember this site is for the betterment of the sport. Let's bring our respective associations together, not tear them apart. But above all else I hope all of you enjoy your visit to FOXBEAGLE.NET!  Click on the pic to the left to return to the site. Also guys I'm going to start rotating some new pics on top of the message boards so post or send me pics of your hounds or kennel or anything else of interest.

Picture:

2013 Summer Puppy/Derby Series Champions 

Puppy Champion - Deepwoods Grim Reaper - County Line Kennels

Derby Champion - Swamp Fox Tator Tot - Swamp Fox Kennels 

FOXBEAGLE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
VOBA Championship Hunt and HPH of the year

I wanted to thank everyone again at Callaville Hunt Club for putting on another great hunt and to all the other clubs this year was a great season!!

Congrats to Outcast Kennels for winning the male class with Shane and to Southern Style Kennels for winning to female class with Bye Felicia...

Also for High Point Hound of the year...

Male Class winner is Beach Billy with Buck
Female Class winner is Skinquarter Kennels with Beyonce

Congrats to all that placed in the hunts this year!! Been a long good season for the VOBA having almost 300 dogs at every hunt. The championship results are up and the HPH points will be posted soon along with the pictures.

Our next event will be May 7th at the Puppy and Old Timers Fox Hunt and Bench Show. More info to come...