Return to Website

FOXBEAGLE FORUM

Post using only your name or kennel name. Any posts with bad intentions will be erased. I don't have time to police this forum so let's police ourselves and KEEP IT CLEAN. Remember this site is for the betterment of the sport. Let's bring our respective associations together, not tear them apart. But above all else I hope all of you enjoy your visit to FOXBEAGLE.NET!  Click on the pic to the left to return to the site. Also guys I'm going to start rotating some new pics on top of the message boards so post or send me pics of your hounds or kennel or anything else of interest.

Picture:

2013 Summer Puppy/Derby Series Champions 

Puppy Champion - Deepwoods Grim Reaper - County Line Kennels

Derby Champion - Swamp Fox Tator Tot - Swamp Fox Kennels 

FOXBEAGLE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kennel Names

I am trying to come up with a kennel name. If y'all can give me a some ideas I am open for sugestions?

Also what are good field trial dogs selling for? Can you go out there and buy dogs that are good enough to win trophies or are you better off raising your own?

Re: Kennel Names

I live off foxbay road so I named my kennel many years ago foxbay kennels. Most of the time if you buy a trial dog you are buying a dog that the owner may see a flaw in or either have dogs out running it at that time. I would suggest buying a good bred brood pay a stud fee and raise your own. Or either buy you some good bred pups IF you cab find any. There's no way to guarantee a winning dog no way. If I sell you a dog that has won hunts I'm not going to tell you that dog will place because will make a liar out of you mighty quick. That's just my two cents.
A trial dog these days will cost you between $250-$800 its all according to how bad the owner wants to sell and how much you are willing to pay.

Before this week.... I would have said use Mountain Man Kennels...... But somebody beat you to it I think....

OUTSIDERS 4 LIFE!!!!!

Man don't listen to him...he's never even gotten a top 5 trophy Hahahaha. Wow. Shame some people are allowed an opinion. Seaweed for life!!!!

Lol!!! @ LoL Kennels!!! Daddy always told me opinions are like $&@holes!!! We all have one and we all use them regular!!!! I will just be glad to meet Mountain Man Kennels & LOL Kennels so I can put a face with a name...... Well at least with a kennel name anyway!! Sure hope they place so we will all know who's who!!!!

@ lol kennels not trying to tell you your business but he has placed higher than 5th a time or 2 and he done it at Nationals in 2014. He wasn't in the top 5 last year but he was in the top 10. Where did yours finish?

OUTSIDERS 4 LIFE!!!
HATERS GONE HATE!!

HAHAHAHA like to see all the comments bout the flat dogs running on hills!! Pretty sure the last few times the OUTSIDERS been there there's been plenty of trophies dog food and Calcutta money headed back to the FLATLANDS!!Good luck fellas safe travels and be curious to find out all the mysterious kennel names owners!! OUTSIDERS 4 LIFEπŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ†πŸ†