Return to Website

FOXBEAGLE FORUM

Post using only your name or kennel name. Any posts with bad intentions will be erased. I don't have time to police this forum so let's police ourselves and KEEP IT CLEAN. Remember this site is for the betterment of the sport. Let's bring our respective associations together, not tear them apart. But above all else I hope all of you enjoy your visit to FOXBEAGLE.NET!  Click on the pic to the left to return to the site. Also guys I'm going to start rotating some new pics on top of the message boards so post or send me pics of your hounds or kennel or anything else of interest.

Picture:

2013 Summer Puppy/Derby Series Champions 

Puppy Champion - Deepwoods Grim Reaper - County Line Kennels

Derby Champion - Swamp Fox Tator Tot - Swamp Fox Kennels 

FOXBEAGLE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SGFBA Puppy/Old Timers Hunt

Alright fellas we have the Nationals behind us and now it's time to see what kind of young dogs y'all have coming. The puppy/old timer hunt is coming up April 16th at Tracy Williams' Fox Pen and I have the number book open. It will be $10 a dog. We will run odds on pups and evens on the old timers. The age on pups is 12 months and under and old timers is 5 years and up. I have people out of the association calling to get numbers so if y'all will please let me know what you will and will not be using ASAP. Thanks in advance. 9124038625

Re: SGFBA Puppy/Old Timers Hunt

WE HAVE DECIDED TO DO PUPPIES ONLY!!!! Top 20 even and odds Call 9124038625 for numbers

Re: SGFBA Puppy/Old Timers Hunt

The address for the SGFBA Puppy Hunt at Williams' Fox Pen is
2071 Buck Creek Rd
Sylvania, Ga