Return to Website

FOXBEAGLE FORUM

Post using only your name or kennel name. Any posts with bad intentions will be erased. I don't have time to police this forum so let's police ourselves and KEEP IT CLEAN. Remember this site is for the betterment of the sport. Let's bring our respective associations together, not tear them apart. But above all else I hope all of you enjoy your visit to FOXBEAGLE.NET!  Click on the pic to the left to return to the site. Also guys I'm going to start rotating some new pics on top of the message boards so post or send me pics of your hounds or kennel or anything else of interest.

Picture:

2013 Summer Puppy/Derby Series Champions 

Puppy Champion - Deepwoods Grim Reaper - County Line Kennels

Derby Champion - Swamp Fox Tator Tot - Swamp Fox Kennels 

FOXBEAGLE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Central States Derby Hunt

Central States Derby Field Trial
Super Derby Series
April 16th
Frost Town Fox Pen
Downsville , La
$15 entry Fee
12 Mts and Under
3 Hr Hunt
For More info/ Reserve Numbers
318-514-9642

Re: Central States Derby Hunt

Word on the street - going to be some Arkansas dogs coming to crash your party
So it won't be a hunt for The Pen Owners only
Also there's been a G Gang sighting - if he comes he will be a force- sorry your private party is going to have some party crashers

One Who Knows- Knows

We heard the same rumors; driving all the way from Waldron, ARK, I'm sure those guys will be bringing the heat. As far as the Apple Dumplin Gang, word is they've been spending too much time at the concession stand and not enough time at the fox pen, but we're fairly certain they'll be there unless there's some painting that needs to be done at the ball field ( poor Gary has had to do a lot of painting there during the last 2 or 3 trial seasons ! ). The Pen Owners will be there, hopefully our babies can last 3 hrs with all of this heat that everyone else is bringing. See everyone Saturday. When you come thru the gate, the gloves come off !! LET'S PARTY !!!!!

Maybe one who knows can answer this. if i had a dog measure out at nationals is it eligible to run in yalls association.

What a great Question BIG BALLER - great name
The correct answer is you can measure out at one hunt then attend another as long as you measure in
Just ask Arkansas Assoc they have dogs measure out at Nationals every year

Thanks.one more question who does the remeasuring? Family and friends or is there someone who is responsible for measuring and will it be done with other members present.

Central States has a measuring committee
Comprise of Board members
You can go to Central States web site and listed is the rules
Thanks for your question and concerns

Thanks. I just want to make sure everything is legit. I would hate to drive that far and not be able to cast. I have another dog i will bring just in case he measures out. Thanks again.