Return to Website

FOXBEAGLE FORUM

Post using only your name or kennel name. Any posts with bad intentions will be erased. I don't have time to police this forum so let's police ourselves and KEEP IT CLEAN. Remember this site is for the betterment of the sport. Let's bring our respective associations together, not tear them apart. But above all else I hope all of you enjoy your visit to FOXBEAGLE.NET!  Click on the pic to the left to return to the site. Also guys I'm going to start rotating some new pics on top of the message boards so post or send me pics of your hounds or kennel or anything else of interest.

Picture:

2013 Summer Puppy/Derby Series Champions 

Puppy Champion - Deepwoods Grim Reaper - County Line Kennels

Derby Champion - Swamp Fox Tator Tot - Swamp Fox Kennels 

FOXBEAGLE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Puppy/derby series

We will be doing the puppy/derby series this year.Pups 13 months or younger at last hunt in August Derby 18 months or younger at last hunt in August.... Also must show papers will be 17 inch height limit!!!

First hunt is June 11th Top Notch fox pen
$20 per dog at this hunt
2nd july hunt not comfired

3rd hunt August 6th Mark Roses

Number book will open May 1st at 5:00
Call T.H. 757-619-9432

Re: Puppy/derby series

Number book open today numbers going fast

Number book is closed ..if something happens an u can't make it please turn ur numbers in have people on wait list

Anyone who has numbers and can't make turn ur numbers in please plenty on waiting list ...Any one who does not show will lose numbers for next hunt

What are the dates and locations for the puppy series

June 11th Topnotch fox pen
July 9th not confirmed but prolly bear gardens
August 8th Mark Rose's

Few weeks out reminder if you have numbers and can't make it please turn them in... If you do not turn numbers in you will lose them

Just a heads up talk with man at Topnotch
Gonna be warm an its fox running would like to cast by 5:30....6 a.m. at latest
So everyone get there early please Reg start at 4:30 roll call as soon as possible an questions call me