Return to Website

FOXBEAGLE FORUM

Post using only your name or kennel name. Any posts with bad intentions will be erased. I don't have time to police this forum so let's police ourselves and KEEP IT CLEAN. Remember this site is for the betterment of the sport. Let's bring our respective associations together, not tear them apart. But above all else I hope all of you enjoy your visit to FOXBEAGLE.NET!  Click on the pic to the left to return to the site. Also guys I'm going to start rotating some new pics on top of the message boards so post or send me pics of your hounds or kennel or anything else of interest.

Picture:

2013 Summer Puppy/Derby Series Champions 

Puppy Champion - Deepwoods Grim Reaper - County Line Kennels

Derby Champion - Swamp Fox Tator Tot - Swamp Fox Kennels 

FOXBEAGLE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Va Annual Puppy and Old Timers Hunt

Please remember to send off your entry money for the upcoming annual Puppy and Old Timer Hunt!!! The waiting list is growing, as to why we decided to pre-register for this hunt, knowing their was limited number of dogs for the pen hunt and wanted to make sure we could involve as many as possible, even some new kennels who are interested. Thanks to those who have sent it in thus far! The deadline for payment is April 22nd, at which time we will open the book back up for those on the waiting list. Last we gave out all the allowed numbers and close to 60 dogs didn't show...not doing that this yr.

That being said, everyone get their pups and old timers in shape...the pen I heard has been running great. Should be another great hunt and bench show.

Re: Va Annual Puppy and Old Timers Hunt

Just a friendly reminder that the cut-off to recieve pre-registration payment is due by today, so please get us your payment for dog entries ASAP, so we know who is and cannot attend, since we have a waiting list of those wanting to come. Contact me with any questions and I will be reissuing numbers to those waiting if I haven't recieved it by this coming Monday via the mail. Thanks and look forward to the 8th annual Puppy and Old Timers hunt!! Should be a blast!!

Any results and what where the winning scores

Doc Dunavents 5/7/16
Puppy/Old Timers
Puppys:
1) #84 Junebug – NBG x NBG – 475 pts – Chasin Tail Kennels
2) #10 Twin Rivers Cayenne – Swamp Fox Thor x Williams Lemonade – 440 pts – Twin River Kennels
3) #30 Magnum – NBG x NBG – 360 pts – David Browning
4) #52 Southsides Hey Boo – Screamin Beagles Mailman x Brrickyard Daphne – 340 pts - Southside Kennels
5) #04 Screamin Beagles Buddy - Screamin Beagles Mailman x Brrickyard Daphne – 325 pts – Screamin Beagle Kennels
6) #67 Mcgee’s Maple – NBG x NBG – 310 pts – HOTM Kennels
7) #76 LakeCohoon’s Tundra – LakeCohoon’s Tacoma x Bedrocks Lucy – 275 pts – Lake Cohoon Kennels
8) #62 Gitsums Gypsy – NBG xNBG - 265 pts – Gitsum Kennels
9) #99 Screamin Beagles Big Red – NFC/GFC Blown Money Steamboat x Screamin Beagles Skipper – 265 pts – Screamin Beagle Kennels
10) #32 L&S Country – GFC Ready 2 Runs Bandit x GFC Outbacks Shine – 245pts – L&S Kennels

Old Timers:
1) #190 GFC/VSFC Stephens Magic – IFC Screamin Beagles Hammerhead x Stephens Kita Beat – 1050 pts – HOTM Kennels
2) #130 Stephens Red Chopper – Back Forty’s Bocephus x HOTM Sugarland – 465 pts – HOTM Kennels
3) #411 Southern Styles Bullet – Southern Styles Buster x Skinquarters Bacardi – 455 pts – Southern Style Kennels
4) #170 Stephens Powder – Back Fortys Bocephus x Stephens Molly Girl – 425 pts – Hotm Kennels
5) #100 Macho Man – NBG x NBG – 345 pts – 2-Short Kennels
6) #123 Rosco – NBG x NBG – 335 pts – MobJack Kennels
7) #117 Sallee Creek Singer – NBG x NBG – 320 pts – Sallee Creek Kennels
8) #158 Twin Rivers Maximus – NBG x NBG – 305 pts – 3 R Kennels
9) #151 Hot Tacks Loco – GFC Fastballs Ko x Hot Tracks Lolly Pop – 245 pts – Lake Cohoon Kennels
10) #114 Hellions Coppertone – Foxfires Crybaby x Outwest Ladybug – 230 pts – Hellion Kennels

Again, thanks to everyone who help make this hunt a success and run smooth, from Cato Hill HC judging and cooking lunch, to Chris and Dani for helping and posting results, the guys who donated trophies for the hunt, Wayne and Doc for supplying the pen. Congrats to the winners and all that placed. As you can see from the scores, this fox pen is running strong.