Return to Website

FOXBEAGLE FORUM

Post using only your name or kennel name. Any posts with bad intentions will be erased. I don't have time to police this forum so let's police ourselves and KEEP IT CLEAN. Remember this site is for the betterment of the sport. Let's bring our respective associations together, not tear them apart. But above all else I hope all of you enjoy your visit to FOXBEAGLE.NET!  Click on the pic to the left to return to the site. Also guys I'm going to start rotating some new pics on top of the message boards so post or send me pics of your hounds or kennel or anything else of interest.

Picture:

2013 Summer Puppy/Derby Series Champions 

Puppy Champion - Deepwoods Grim Reaper - County Line Kennels

Derby Champion - Swamp Fox Tator Tot - Swamp Fox Kennels 

FOXBEAGLE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Summer derby hunt

1st ANNUAL “SGFBA” AND “ACBFHA” DERBY SERIES
$15.00 - A DOG
1PT - TO EVERY DOG ENTERED
HUNT WILL BE FOR BEAGLES BORN IN “APRIL 2015” AND LATER
17” INCH HEIGHT LIMIT
“PAPERS WILL BE SHOWN AT ALL THREE HUNTS”
FIRST HUNT WILL BE JUNE 25,2016
ALL PLACING DOGS WILL BE MEASURED ONE TIME FOR THE SERIES.....
TOP 10 ON EACH SIDE (MALE/FEMALE) GET TROPHIES AND A BAG OF DOG FOOD
TOP 15 ON EACH SIDE WILL GET POINTS EACH HUNT, WITH THE LAST HUNT’S POINTS DOUBLING, DOG WITH MOST POINTS ON EACH SIDE WIN AN ALPHA MINI COLLAR
PLACING DOGS WILL QUALIFY TO RUN IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP FOR BOTH ASSOCIATIONS...
DOG FOOD RAFFLE AT EACH HUNT, DEPENDING ON PARTICIPATION.......
ALL PROCEEDS FROM THE SERIES WILL BE DIVIDED ACCORDING AND NO PROFIT WILL BE MADE
Start giving numbers out May 16th please call Michael James- 912-403-8625

Re: Summer derby hunt

Sounds good to me!! I just don't have any puppies ready. Good luck to all.

The number book is now opened. Call Michae James. Numbers you get at first will be good if you are going to all three hunts. Whatever numbers you are not using need to turned in. If there are any questions please call me. 912-665-0264 . Good luck to all and hope to see you at the hunts

We have over 60 numbers out! Looks as if we are going to have a good turn out! Still some good numbers left!