Return to Website

FOXBEAGLE FORUM

Post using only your name or kennel name. Any posts with bad intentions will be erased. I don't have time to police this forum so let's police ourselves and KEEP IT CLEAN. Remember this site is for the betterment of the sport. Let's bring our respective associations together, not tear them apart. But above all else I hope all of you enjoy your visit to FOXBEAGLE.NET!  Click on the pic to the left to return to the site. Also guys I'm going to start rotating some new pics on top of the message boards so post or send me pics of your hounds or kennel or anything else of interest.

Picture:

2013 Summer Puppy/Derby Series Champions 

Puppy Champion - Deepwoods Grim Reaper - County Line Kennels

Derby Champion - Swamp Fox Tator Tot - Swamp Fox Kennels 

FOXBEAGLE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
need to send a donation need help

Anyone who is ever in Richmond, Petersburg, Colonial Heights, Chester, Or near Emerson's / Stony Creek. I travel 95 and Chippenham from Stony Creek to Midlothian Turnpike in Richmond Every days. I need to send a donation for the raffle to the benefit hunt next weekend at Riddick's. I am going to a wedding and can't make the hunt but would like to try and help out a little bit with a donation.

If you can help me get the donation to the hunt please call me 804-514-6421

Re: need to send a donation need help

Still looking for someone to send a donation with. I haven't heard a word from anyone in the area that would take it for me. Help would be greatly appriecated.

Chris I just mailed mine in.

I was going to buy something for the raffle like a fishing pole. I think what I am going to do is just buy a gift certificate for the raffle and mail it.