Return to Website

FOXBEAGLE FORUM

Post using only your name or kennel name. Any posts with bad intentions will be erased. I don't have time to police this forum so let's police ourselves and KEEP IT CLEAN. Remember this site is for the betterment of the sport. Let's bring our respective associations together, not tear them apart. But above all else I hope all of you enjoy your visit to FOXBEAGLE.NET!  Click on the pic to the left to return to the site. Also guys I'm going to start rotating some new pics on top of the message boards so post or send me pics of your hounds or kennel or anything else of interest.

Picture:

2013 Summer Puppy/Derby Series Champions 

Puppy Champion - Deepwoods Grim Reaper - County Line Kennels

Derby Champion - Swamp Fox Tator Tot - Swamp Fox Kennels 

FOXBEAGLE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Number book is open for summer puppy/derby series

If you need numbers for summer series call 843-902-3825.
All proceeds after expenses of all the hunts will go to crossway churchs food bank to help feed people in the area. Cameron

Re: Number book is open for summer puppy/derby series

Over 40 numbers out so far.
All profit after expenses will be given to crossway churches food bank to help feed the needy on the area. They are average feeding over 70 families a month.
So after Garmin gets their money for the shock systems(the tt15 minis were donated) then all proceeds will help this church help others.Hopefully pastor Tommy will maybe show up to the hunt in n.c(closest) to see what we are all about. If you need numbers call-
Cameron Dozier
843-902-3825

Re: Number book is open for summer puppy/derby series

Plenty of good numbers left for the puppy/derby series. Remember if you place in the top 15 at any of the 3 hunts the dog will qualify for the southeastern and Atlantic coast championship hunt in Dec. We have plenty of great prizes again this year from our great sponsors. All 3 pens are running great,lets see who is holding what for the next years crop of foxbeagles.
843-902-3825 for numbers and info.