Return to Website

FOXBEAGLE FORUM

Post using only your name or kennel name. Any posts with bad intentions will be erased. I don't have time to police this forum so let's police ourselves and KEEP IT CLEAN. Remember this site is for the betterment of the sport. Let's bring our respective associations together, not tear them apart. But above all else I hope all of you enjoy your visit to FOXBEAGLE.NET!  Click on the pic to the left to return to the site. Also guys I'm going to start rotating some new pics on top of the message boards so post or send me pics of your hounds or kennel or anything else of interest.

Picture:

2013 Summer Puppy/Derby Series Champions 

Puppy Champion - Deepwoods Grim Reaper - County Line Kennels

Derby Champion - Swamp Fox Tator Tot - Swamp Fox Kennels 

FOXBEAGLE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
VOBA Annual Meeting and cookout at Cato Hill Clubhouse July 17, 2016

Hello VOBA members and guest….Our annual meeting and cookout will be Sunday July 17, 2016 at Cato Hill Clubhouse starting at noon. Will be going over old and new business, voting on officers, etc. we have some things to talk about so please try and make it out if you can or your voice won’t be heard. And like always will be drawing numbers for the 2016-17 season after the meeting. Like we have done in the past will keep it to 3 males and 3 females per owner/kennel, numbers will be drawn in the order of the High Point Hound points for the 2015-16 season and then to those that are at the meeting and need numbers. Hope to see everyone on July 17 if not sooner.

Directions to Cato Hill Clubhouse- Take exit 11 Rt-58 west off Interstate-95 to first traffic light (Purdy road) and make a right, drive about 4 miles to you come to Grassy Pond rd and take a left, then go about 1 1/2 and clubhouse will be on your right in the back of a bean field look for Cato Hill hunt club "The Cabin" sign by road. The psy address which will put you by the club driveway is 1628 Grassy Pond Rd.

Re: VOBA Annual Meeting and cookout at Cato Hill Clubhouse July 17, 2016

BTT