Return to Website

FOXBEAGLE FORUM

Post using only your name or kennel name. Any posts with bad intentions will be erased. I don't have time to police this forum so let's police ourselves and KEEP IT CLEAN. Remember this site is for the betterment of the sport. Let's bring our respective associations together, not tear them apart. But above all else I hope all of you enjoy your visit to FOXBEAGLE.NET!  Click on the pic to the left to return to the site. Also guys I'm going to start rotating some new pics on top of the message boards so post or send me pics of your hounds or kennel or anything else of interest.

Picture:

2013 Summer Puppy/Derby Series Champions 

Puppy Champion - Deepwoods Grim Reaper - County Line Kennels

Derby Champion - Swamp Fox Tator Tot - Swamp Fox Kennels 

FOXBEAGLE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2016-2017 MEMBERS PLEASE READ

If you are planning to join the MABC for the 2016-2017 season please contact me with your T-shirt size. We are going to purchase T-shirts for all paid members this year, as long as your dues are paid before or at the 1st hunt. I will be at the July 9th puppy/derby hunt if you would like to pay your dues and pay for your numbers. The puppy/derby hunts are allowing us to purchase these for our members, so please come out and support our puppy/derby series. Reminder dues are $20 and your numbers are $5 each. If you would like to order additional shirts or hoodies I will need that money before the first hunt also. My goal is to have them ready to be handed out at the first hunt if possible. Any questions please contact Chad @ 757-334-3097