Return to Website

FOXBEAGLE FORUM

Post using only your name or kennel name. Any posts with bad intentions will be erased. I don't have time to police this forum so let's police ourselves and KEEP IT CLEAN. Remember this site is for the betterment of the sport. Let's bring our respective associations together, not tear them apart. But above all else I hope all of you enjoy your visit to FOXBEAGLE.NET!  Click on the pic to the left to return to the site. Also guys I'm going to start rotating some new pics on top of the message boards so post or send me pics of your hounds or kennel or anything else of interest.

Picture:

2013 Summer Puppy/Derby Series Champions 

Puppy Champion - Deepwoods Grim Reaper - County Line Kennels

Derby Champion - Swamp Fox Tator Tot - Swamp Fox Kennels 

FOXBEAGLE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
VOBA Hunt#1 Greenway HC *Updated*

The first hunt of the season has been scheduled for Sat Sept 10, 2016 at Greenway Hunt Club in Buckingham VA! Registration will start at 5:30am and run till 6:45am followed by roll call and cast. The hunts this year will be $20/dog (go to rules®s page for money breakdown). Breakfast and lunch will be available as well. Directions are listed on the News/schedule page. We will have T-shirts for sale at the hunt in blk/ash/blaze orange and supplies are limited so see Steven Arnold at the cast site if you need a shirt.We are looking forward to kicking off another great season! Hope to see everyone in Sept.

Remember to be thinking about a charity/org to sponsor this year. Will discuss this and vote on a hunt club to host the Champ Hunt.

For numbers CALL BERT DAVIS (804-248-3441). PLEASE, NO CALLS AFTER 9PM.

Re: VOBA Hunt#1 Greenway HC *Updated*

It's getting closer and closer!!!!

Just wanted to say please everyone try to make it to the hunt club on time and I'd like to have registration done by 6:30 so we can do roll call and head over to the cast site. If you need numbers please give Bert a call!

Directions to Greenway Hunt Club- Buckingham VA, Address is 600 Cunningham Rd. Wingina, VA 24599. That will put them on the gravel rd just past the state park entrance. The club house drive is the first gravel driveway on the right off of Cunningham Rd and has a clubhouse sign saying Greenway HC. From Richmond, travel west on Rt. 60 towards Amherst for about 95 miles. Turn right onto Rt. 605 (Riverside Dr.), and go 7 miles till you see the James River State Park entrance on the left. Continue past the state park entrance for about 500 yards and turn right into the clubhouse driveway.